part i

Lights, camera, action.

Taehyung was practicing poses in the bathroom mirror when he heard a shout from his agent outside.

"V, you need to get ready go to your fitting for the Vogue cover! We need to make sure there are no adjustments needed for your outfit. You have three hours to take a shower and get your hair and makeup done!"

"Alright, Lillia!" Taehyung sighed as his signature boxy grin faded from his face. Another long, boring day doing his job. He wasn't particularly looking forward to the upcoming Vogue shoot; he'd even begged for Lillia to cancel the event.

"Who do you think you are? You're not even one of the most famous models right now, in fact, your popularity has gone down the drain from the recent 'toxic masculinity' scandal. You might need this cover to win the press back. If you cancel this shoot, you may not be asked to come back."

The reason why Taehyung was dreading both the fitting and photoshoot was because the photographer his agency had hired was his Geum Minseo, his ex.

He stopped throwing peace signs to himself (which was truly adorable, to be honest) and turned on the shower.

He took his shower in record time and got dressed in some plain clothes quickly. He spent another five minutes staring into nothingness like most every human being does.

"V, what the hell are you doing in there? You have an hour left!"

Maybe Taehyung didn't zone out for just five minutes... He hurried out of the bathroom with messy hair, praying that the hair dresser was still there.

They were, and Taehyung's hair turned out better than ever. Then he finished by getting his makeup done. The final result was unbelievable. When Lilla saw him, she couldn't believe he was the same person as a few hours ago. Scratch that, he looked fabulous without makeup too.

Now, he had to head to the shoot.