In the Future

Walking, through the future seemed to hurt. Well it did, alot. Knowing the world ends and you can't fix it. I never knew I had this power. Until I met him, The Boy With Green Eyes. Walking.. Walking through the future, the world destroyed. I couldn't tell if my eyes were watering because of the hurt of being alone and lost or the burnt buildings. I looked into the distance wondering what caused this. What would cause all of humanity to die. Plus why choose me to survive. I still have no idea how I got into the future, but I know there is some way to get out ,to go back and save the world. I instantly saw something, a boy? I wasn't the only one in the future?! Then right there and then I started sprinting towards the boy. When finally reaching him, our eyes locked instantly, I could tell he was in pain, but his green eyes told a different story, a story that would help save the world. Standing there with him it felt different it felt so much safer knowing I wasn't alone. Knowing that I wasn't the only person that was so "lucky" which I wouldn't even call it lucky. I stood there wondering what his name was, wondering how he got here too. I suddenly decided to say something. Then I quietly said "I'm Vanessa.. I don't know how I got here. Do you?" He seemed in disbelief that I was there. His green eyes filled with tears because of the smoke or sadness. Then he replied "I'm Five, I jumped into the future without knowing what the costs were, my family has superpowers, my brothers and sisters I found them dead in this future they probably tried to stop this from happening, I decided that I would have to go back, to stop whatever ended  the world." He said in a low tone. I realized we had same idea, to save the world. So do we save the world together, me and this green eyed boy not knowing how I got here, and how he even has powers. Does that mean I have powers? I don't how I feel about him. The green eyed boy. But we have to save the world. Together.