Looking Off Into The Distance

Something about five just makes me quiver so much. Maybe it's his charming looks... glistening green eyes.. what am I saying ?? I don't have feelings for this green eyed stranger. Yeah he is cute but not my type. I mean who has superpowers and jumps into the future and doesn't even know what the costs are. To be honest I'll never know how I felt about five.
Me and five decided to stay quiet for awhile and try and survive in this hell whole. Part of me was mad at him.. part of him made him seem mysterious... part of him made me drawn to him and...
I had no idea how he felt about me.. We just met.. why do I have these feelings ? I wanted to ask and I should've. It was almost dusk.. not knowing where we would sleep and we were cold. When it was officially night we looked into the distance. At the stars.. they were so beautiful shining.. having no worry. Me and five sat closer and when I moved closer. My hand grazed his hand.. it felt oddly weird but it felt right so.. I grabbed his hand in mine. He smirked and grabbed my hand and looked back into the distance. I never knew he could feel the same way. Something about him is so.. graceful and I like it. As soon as we were getting ready to sleep.. I didn't know where to sleep because everywhere was cold. So I just laid down somewhere random and protected trying to get warmth. Surprising five came over and sat next to me and smiled... then he laid down next to me. We turned the same way to look at each other. Our eyes locked.. everything felt so peaceful. He was perfect. The definition of perfection. And everything felt so right with him. I feel so lucky now to be stuck with him in the future. Then we laid there slowly falling asleep.. wondering..