First Kiss, Never the Last

When morning came I felt peaceful... like a burden had been lifted. Five was awake and somewhere. Last night was extraordinary. All of a sudden my eyes were covered, very closely someone whispered into my mind "guess who?" My heart fluttered as soon as I heard those words, it was five. I was speechless then i was whirled around still my eyes were covered. Five excitedly said "I have a surprise, I've been wanting to give this to you for awhile..." then I softly said "okay what's the surpr-" I was stopped midsentence five lips were on mine. More and more I sank into this breath taking moment. I felt like nothing was more perfect then being with five. Then I pulled away and my eyes were open after minutes of only seeing darkness. Five looked at me and smirked with his charming damned smile. His green eyes gazing into my eyes. I felt like we were meant to be stuck together. Then to break the tension five said "That was the surprise... hopefully I can give another surprise later if you'd like that.." I smirked mischievously "Who wouldn't like your surprises... agh I'm beginning for more already. " I said sarcastically but I meant it. We both laughed. I was wanting to be in his arms again. But then again why are we still in this hell hole. What's the plan to get us out. I walked down the broken down streets. Five next to me holding my hand tighter then ever. Then I asked... " what's the plan to get us out of here...? We can't just stay here we've got to go back.. to save the world like we both wanted." Five smiled miraculously and spoke.. "Oh vanessa... of course I have a plan.. I just want to spend more time with your beautiful soul. I've never felt this connection with anyone. I don't want it to go to waste. I dont want to miss a moment with you." My heart melted as I replied. "Agreed but what are your intentions with me for the rest of the time here?" Fives eyes glistened as he said "you'll see, you'll see my love... just wait only two more nights you have to spend in this hell hole. Then we'll go back together to save the world. Is that a deal..?" I blushed and spoke " for sure." Then me and five walked back to our spot to sleep.. as I never knew what was going to happen the next day.