#22: Love Never Forgotten

Imagine #22: Love never forgotten

Y'all should just add me on snapchat because I'm so cool

Snapchat: Imagineators

__________________________

I began to understand a lot of things in life at the age of 4. There was always questions going on in my head, like, why are we here? Who brought is here? Does God know me? What's gonna happen in the future?

I grew up to loving parents.

They've done so much for me.

From the first day of school till the day I went off to college.

My college years is when I met Harry.

The first man I've ever loved.

The first man I opened up to.

The first man I got to say I love you.

After I finished college I moved to an apartment closer to my parents. I got a job, a loving boyfriend, and family and friends.

But my life became a complete turning point when my parents thought of me getting married sooner and to someone else. Someone that wouldn't be Harry.

It was Michael. Michael as in 'business man' Michael. I had a small connection with Michael when I was in high school, we're still friends, but he looks at me like we are more.

I wanted to make my parents happy. I always do. And always will.

Harry was devastated. He was sad. Angry. Disappointed. But he wanted what was best for me.

My parents approved Harry, it's just the way he dressed, his hair, his profession. And that's what I love about him. He can be anything and I'll still love him. But I'm doing this for my parents.

Harry never called again. Never texted. Never made small communication after our split.

My wedding day had to be the most depressed day ever. All I thought about was Harry. I would always look his name up to check how he's doing. Either he's with some girl or he's just having fun on tour.

I come to this bridge everyday. Where Harry and I would come whenever he was back home.

You could say my life right now is ok. A loving husband. 2 beautiful kids. And a third one on its way. I haven't told Michael that I'm pregnant yet. It's only been 2 days since I've found out. And I'm planning to tell him.

Michael tries. He tries hard. He tries hard to show how much he loves me. I love Michael. I do. But sadly not as much as I do Harry.

When my 3 year old daughter comes and sits beside me, she looks at me with a small smile.

"Why do you always come here mommy?"

I smile and look at her.

"This was Harry's favorite place."

"Who's Harry?" She asks.

I pull her closer to me.

"Do you want to hear a story?" I asked my beautiful daughter.

She nods her head and makes herself comfortable near me.

___________

This is some weird imagine I wrote lmaooooooo

I just had to post lol