•1•

"ahhh~ its the end of summer break and a new start, as seniors" Jungkook said as he and his friend Jimin was walking over a bridge.

"Yeah I know, I don't want it to end" Jimin sights as he was kicking stones.

"Well at least it's our last year in highschool" Jungkook replied trying to cheer him up.

"Well it's easy for you"  Jimin thought, you see Jimin doesn't have a lot of friends at school. Only Jungkook, jisoo and Irene were his friend. Meanwhile Jungkook was the most popular boy in school.

Jungkook like playing sports while Jimin likes to dance. They had different personalities and status at school but somehow they make a good duo. Everytime Jungkook would get mad Jimin would be there to calm him down.

Their families were business partners and good friends. That's why the both have been friends ever since they were 3.

There they were, innfront of Golbong highschool. The place Jimin wanted to burn down.

They entered the school and went inside the gym where the principal was going to holde her "after summer break" speach but let's be honest, no one really listens.

Jimin's pov

While the principal was talking I could feel that people we're glaring me. I felt anxious.
I don't like this feeling.

"Jungkook ah, why is everyone staring at us?" I asked

"Hm? They are?" he said and looked around.

"Nah man it's just your guts" he said and patted my shoulder.

"Ok..if you say so" I continued to listen to our principal ignoring the feeling.

~Time skip~

After the gathering we went to our assigned class, every year we change class and I would always end up with Jungkook. But this time i WASN'T.  Lucky I have Irene and jisoo there or I would've died.

"Ok jiminie I'll go to my class now, we'll meet at lunch"Jungkook said ruffling my hair.
I stood there watching him go

I felt this feeling inside my tummy, oh gosh why am I getting these!

I can't , I can't , I can't!

"HELLO JIMIN ARE YOU DEAF" Irene yelled while shaking me.

"H-hu?"

"Let's go or mr.Kim will yell at us!" She said and dragged me inside.
We sat sat down.
Irene and jisoo where seated together innfront of me whilst I was sitting alone.

This class is so boring.
"PSsT Ireneee, JIsOooooo~"
"What do you want?" Jisoo whispered.
"I'm boredd"
"yE you're supposed to be this is school" she smiled and turned around before Mr.Kim noticed.

It's so boring sitting alone.
When I was in class with Jungkook we would always play games with out school supplies, like eraser hockey and stuff like that. It doesn't help that basically NO ONE wants to sit with me.

I just want to be with Jungkook...