•2•

Jungkooks p.o.v:

When I left jimin and started walking to class I heard whispers behind me.

"Do you really think the rumours are real?"

"No he's to handsome to be gay... But his friend on the other hand with the pink ish hair what was his name..?"

"Jimin?" I said to the girls.

They got startled and started talking fast trying to explain themselves. For real this is why I hate girls...

"I don't need to hear it, but for your information since you want to be so fucking nosy. Me and jimin are just friends" I said and walked to class.

When I got to class I went to look at the print our teacher made, it has our name and where were seated. I looked harder trying to find my name...

-njuwoon, daeyon...
- dahyun, namjoom...
- seungwoon, mina...

OH! there I am! Front row with...

Yerim..? Who tf is that?

Ok whatever. I just walked to my seat and sat down.

-10 minutes later-

Class had started and I'm still waiting for my new seating partner. Maybe she's sick?
The professor was taking but I was not in the mood to listen to him so I just continued gazing at the white board.

Dang I kinda miss jimin...

It's kinda weird not being I'm the same class as him considering that we're always tougher.

My thoughts got interrupted when the door slammed open.

"Ah- I'm sorry for being late Mrs. Park...I couldn't find the classroom..." A girl yelled, she's out of breath... I guess she's been running around school trying to find our classroom.

She's kinda cute not gonna lie.

"Oh you must be Kim Yerim?" The teacher asked.

"Yep, but I prefer Yeri!" She said enthusiastic.

Ohh she must be my new seating partner.

"That's good, since it's your first time here you won't get in trouble. Let me check where you're seated... Front row with Jeon Jungkook... Please race your hand" the teacher looked at me.

I raised my hand and Yerin stated walking to me.

"Hi!" She said taking out her hand, giving me a sweet smile.

I looked at her hand, it's so tiny but it looks so soft and delicate. Almost like jimin's...

Wait what-?

I shook her hand and gave her a smile in return and she sat down.

After that the teacher continued her class.