Chapter Five

-May, 1985-

*James's POV*

Oh man. So far, this pregnancy has been pretty easy. I'm not as sick anymore and I don't get dizzy. Although I started having weird cravings. Like just recently, I had the weirdest craving for chocolate strawberries and to this day, I'll never ever understand why. I'm gonna chalk it up to these two little munchkins nestled safely under my rib cage. Anyway, I woke up from a nap on the couch with a hunger pang in my stomach. When I did, I yawned softly, getting the attention of Cliff who was running his fingers through my hair while my head rested on his lap. He looked at me, smiling, and said, "What is it, love?" I looked up at him, a hand resting on my belly, and said, "I woke up because the boys are hungry." Cliff chuckled, a warm smile forming on his face, and said, "What are the boys craving today, love?" I sat up with help from Cliff, looking into his light brown eyes, and said, "Chocolate strawberries. But with dark chocolate instead." Cliff nodded, walking into the kitchen, and smiled while humming the Beatles as he got out dark chocolate chips, melting them in a small bowl over a pot of boiling water. As the chocolate was melting, he got the box of strawberries out of the fridge, washing several, and put the washed fruit onto a plate. After a bit, he carefully took the bowl of melted chocolate, turning off the stove, and set it onto the counter. When he did, he dipped the strawberries into the chocolate, making sure each one was evenly coated, and put them into the fridge for a bit to cool. After he did, he did the same with the chocolate, and sat on the couch next to me. After a while, he went back into the kitchen, taking the plate of strawberries out of the fridge, and came back over to the couch. When he did, I chuckled as he started feeding me the chocolate strawberries. As he was, I felt movement along my belly, and gasped in surprise. Cliff looked over at me, setting the plate into his lap, and said, "What's the matter love?" I looked at him, smiling, and said, "I think the boys are moving. I have a feeling they like chocolate." Cliff chuckled, kissing my cheek, and absentmindedly ran his fingers over my belly. As he did, I gasped at the sudden feeling of a tiny foot or hand grazing my belly. I scrunched my nose, wincing softly, and my hand went to my belly as the two restless little munchkins started using my insides as their punching bags. After this, I ran my hand down my belly, and said, "Calm down in there little dudes! You're kicking up a storm! Give daddy a break! Geez, you two are crazy strong!" Cliff set the small plate onto the coffee table, getting down onto the floor, and placed a gentle kiss onto my belly, humming the tune to Happiness is a Warm Gun and smiled, saying, "Hey there little munchkins. I'm your dad. You two are probably gonna be some awesome rockers one day, but for now, let's give daddy a break and take a little breather, huh?" After a bit, he sat back down on the couch, kissing my cheek and I sighed softly as the boys still moved but not as spastic. After I finished the strawberries, I felt both babies turn, and I ran my hand along my growing belly, and said, "Stay healthy in there for us, alright little munchkins?"

**A/N: So sorry that this chapter is super short! I was working on it last night but I got distracted by the awesome thunderstorm so I didn't get to finish it! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I worked very hard on it. Much love, Zoe**