Aa Kahi Dur Nikal Jaaye...

The three friends were lounging in Sameer's room after college enjoying the yummy freshly made pakodas by Poonam Bhabhi when Munna suddenly exclaimed, "Yaar meri kahani shuru toh ho gayi par utne ki jaldi atak bhi gayi hai! Wo frock wali Pandit toh college mein khul kar baat bhi nahi karti"". Pandit replied smirking "Aur haath pakad pakad ke ghoomo! Pehele nahi soochna chahiye tha ke anjaam kya hoga?"". Munna melodramatically said "Abe Ponga, Pyar karne wale anjaam ki kab soochte hai! Bus iss pyar ke dariya mein kud padte hai"". Pandit retorted "Toh aab khushi khushi uss dariya mein dub bhi jao"". Munna looked at him grumpily.

Sameer interrupted their blame game, "Tum dono toh bus har waqt lage rahete ho. Band karo ye khali phokat ke drame aur ye soocho ke iss problem ka kuch solution kaise nikale. Aaj kal toh Naina se phone par bhi pehele jitni baate nahi ho pati hai. Swati ke naam ka bahana bhi khatam ho gaya hai... "". Pandit cheerfully said "Aare bhai toh iss mein kya problem hai? Usse bol aab Kamya se dosti badha de aur usske sath phone bar jyada baate kiya kare! "" Sameer had to grudgingly admit "Kya baat hai... aaj toh tune such mooch samajhdari ki baat ki hai. Main kal hi Naina ko yeh idea deta hu.""

Munna in no mood to be appeased "Yaar mujhe toh Swati ke sath ghoomne jaana hai!" He continued with a dreamy look "Iss baar toh main usse lamba ghoomane le jaayunga aur iss baar bolunga sirf kandhe pe hath rakhke nahi chalega..." Both Sameer and Pandit looked at him incredulously. Pandit touching Munna's forehead with his palm announced "Beta tujhe toh bohoot tej pyar ka bukhaar chadha hai." Looking at Sameer he continued "Sameer bhai yeh toh pura kaam se gaya..." Munna continued "Haa hai mera bura haal... tu nahi samjhega. Yaar Sameer tu hi kuch sooch ". Sameer was about to blurt that Naina had not even put her hand on his shoulder during their bike rides when his ego got the better of him and he just nodded along trying to mask his disappointment.

Just then Mamiji entered the room and offered them all prasad. She informed them that she had taken Bitu to a Shiva temple which was known for granting the wishes of the devotees who offered prayers there. She praised the location and the natural beauty surrounding it especially the greenery in the rainy seasons.

As Mamiji left the room Munna murmured "Hey Bholenath, aab toh meri naiya teri hi hawale..." Sameer's face instantly lit up and he exclaimed "Exactly! Aab toh Bholenath hi humari naiya matlab bike sahi raste pe le jaayenge." Pandit looking at Sameer "Kya pak raha hai tere dimag mein?" Sameer smiled "Tirth yatra" Munna and Pandit both "Kya?!!" Sameer elaborated "Tirth yatra ke sath sath picnic bhi hogi..." And then he went on to share his latest idea about organising a picnic for the group using the pretext of visit to the temple to persuade the girls. Munna looked at Sameer with a look of pure adoration "Bhai tu dhanya hai... pur hum log jaayenge kaise?" 

Sameer though for a moment and then announced that they would take the car and his bike. Six people in the car would be a bit of a tight fit but could be managed. And then before Munna could start dreaming again he quickly clarified that he had absolutely no intentions of sharing his bike on this trip with either of them, it was reserved only for him and Naina. Munna though disappointed accepted this verdict and then proposed that he could borrow the bike for a ride once they reached the destination. Sameer obviously had no objections to this idea. Now that they had a plan in place all that was left was to convince the girls, which itself was a herculean task. And they decided to leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of this mission from the very next day. That night Sameer was slept with a head full of fantasies of which at least some seemed achievable!

Next day in college the boys started the marketing of their latest idea. They were sitting in the Red Rose Café enjoying a plate of scrumptious samosas with steaming cups of teas when Sameer started laying the groundwork. Sameer suddenly said to Naina "Aare main bhi kitna pagal hu... tumhare liye prasad toh lana bhool hi gaya!"". Naina was intrigued "Prasad? Tum mandir gaye thay?"" Sameer explained that his Mamiji had got some. He then added "Waise Naina, Mamiji keh rahi thi ke yeh Mandir bohoot hi jagrut hai. Wo khas Bittu didi ke liye pooja karne gayi thi... shayad tumhe bhi Pooja didi ke liye jaana chahiye"" Naina now thinking "Par wo hai toh dur na... thik hai main Chachiji se keh dungi..."