||Chapter 1(Edited)||I Couldn't Just Stand There And Watch You Die!||

Future Y/N POV

It's had been seven years since that horrible disaster that destroyed a large chunk of the city and killed many of the citizens, and since then me Deku and Bakugo had drifted away, Bakugo had become a complete and utter bully, and was always hurting Deku calling him a quirkless loser, this started about three years after the incident and Deku and I had become timid, however Deku was still cheerful, and we were both bullied by Bakugo, at that point I didn't even open my mouth outside my home. Every time Bakugo called Deku quirkless I didn't even fight it anymore. When me and Midoriya turned nine we went for a quirk test, they said I had a very special quirk but I didn't care. Midoriya on the other Hand was labelled quirkless. Sure I felt bad for him but I wasn't over about my father's death, I know I should've gotten over it by that point but I just didn't wanna.

And seven years later is where it all began.

3rd person POV

"Y/n get up its time for school!" Called the former cherry hero Sakura trying to get her child to wake up.

"Coming mom..." You say in a soft tone that's barely even audible.

"Food is ready grab breakfast and head out!" Your mother shouts rushing you to get ready.

"Yes mom..." You say as you get dressed and walk downstairs and eat your breakfast like any normal day, and then after breakfast you grab your lunch and are on your way.

Your mother comes up behind you giving you a big hug before you leave. "Bye son" she says in a soft tone.

"Bye mom..." You return in a similar tone as you get on your way.

Sakura POV

As soon as as my son left I could i could only wonder how things would've been, if I had knocked out that man with my punch.

3rd person POV

You were walking to school minding your own business as always, You never really wanted to be a hero like Izuku and Bakugo and ever since your father died you have wanted to do it even less, you don't even train your quirk, you feel there is no point too.

Y/n POV (I'll stop changing point of view so much)

I was walking to school minding my own business as usual until I saw a giant villain blocking the train tracks and screaming and of course Izuku was there fanboying, but I just walked away.

I got to school and the teacher had started talking about careers.

"Students it's time to discuss your futures and what you will become...".He says pausing at the the end as he continues."But..."he pauses again as everyone in the room started to slowly activate their quirk, except me Kaachan and Izuku of course.

"You're all pretty much heading for the hero course" He says throwing the application papers in the air.

Everyone except us three started using their quirk and cheering.

"Yes yes you all have incredible quirks that have manifested but using quirks in school is still forbidden". The teacher strictly states.

Bakugo decides to add. "Hey teach don't lump me in the back with all these other extras" He says with his trademark cocky smile that I know all to well.

"Hey Bakugo that was uncalled for!!!" The other students yell and retort.

"Shut up you rejects I'm the only one strong enough to enter UA" He jumps out his chair and stands in his table. "I'm going to become more powerful and famous than even All might!"

"Didnt midoriya and Y/n want to go to UA to?" The teacher asks as he looks at the papers.

There was a silence as I felt a chill down my spine until the student started laughing.