Chapter 6

Drawing done by https://www.quotev.com/RosesPink

_______
"The Vigilantes Naitosutā and Aito, had taken down 6 Villains this week! Groups of people have started to follow this--" Y/n changed the channel.

She layed on the couch.

she took off her bandana, bag and her hoodie.

She layed on the couch and turned on her favourite show.

The door opened to be Katsuki 

"Hey Kat, how was the exam?" Y/n asked

"It was easy" He replied and sat on the couch next to Y/n and took the remote from her.

"Hey! I was watching!" Y/n said trying to grab the remote from Katsuki.

"I was waiting all day for this" He said and grabbed her hand and changed the channel to the news by accident.

Y/n tumbled on top of him and tried to grab the remote.

"We all wonder who are these amazing Vigilantes you ask? Stay tuned and we'll start to reveal these 2 vigilantes" The new lady said as it soon changed to the weather

Katsuki was watching the news while Y/n tried to take the remote from him.

"Give it to me Kacchan! I waited for my show to come on all day!" Y/n shouted trying to grab the remote.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, within seconds Katsuki was sitting on top of Y/n.

"Get off of me!"

Katsuki laughed a bit and said" Nope"

Y/n pouted and crossed her arms.

"You act like a child sometimes Y/n" Katsuki said

They glared at eachother until they started to laugh.

"What ever Kitten"

"I told you not to call me that (nickname you hate) N/Y/H"

"Fine fine... kitten" she smirked.

"You're gonna get it!" Katsuki started to tickle Y/n making her laugh.

"I Surrender!" She tries to say while laughing

"I can't hear you~!" He said and continued to tickle Y/n

Mitsuki went to see what was going on and noticed the 2.

She smiled at her daughter and son.

"DINNER!" She shouted making Katsuki Jump and fall off the couch

"YOU OLD HAG!"

Y/n giggled a bit and got up and went to dinner to see her dad sitting at the table.

She say down next to him and waited for them to stop fighting.

____

"So Y/n what were you doing today?" Masaru asked

"Oh just an errand for a friend, nothing too special dad" she smiled and continued to eat her food.

Katsuki was eating his food quickly so he could leave.

"How was the exam Katsuki?"

"Why do you want to know Old hag's husband"

"THATS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR FATHER KATSUKI!"

"SHUT UP OLD HAG"

Y/n sighed and finished her food. She set her plate in the kitchen.

"I'm going to finish my homework in my room."

Her dad nodded.

Y/n went to her room, after she grabbed her bag and hoodie she left in the living room.

She noticed message from Auto

"Watch the news Naito!!!"

Y/n checked the news on her phone

"During the entrance exams to U.A we noticed a girl wearing a grey hoodie and this signature bandana that Naitosutā wears, she seemed to enter the school to join it. Could this mysterious girl be the vigilante Naitosutā?"

Y/n dropped her phone onto the ground.

She soon picked it up and texted Aito

"They think that girl is Naitosutā?"

"It was you, wasn't it Naito?"

"Yeah..."

"Be careful Naito, they could be after you"

"Don't worry even if they try to get into U.A they won't since of the security"

"But still...stay safe and be careful.."

"I will, I promise..."

__________

SOOOO SORRRY IF KACCHAN IS OOC (Out of character) I want Kacchan to have a good relationship with Y/n, but it kind of makes him a bit out of character so he will be like this to his sister at home but when they are normally a lone since he doesn't want people to know that he has a soft side to his sister

And I don't like swearing personality so I might just replace or beep it out sorry if you don't want me to...

Also if you are wondering why rose drew a picture for the chapter is because she asked me if she could and I said yes, if you want to draw a picture for a chapter I would love you to (since I can be lazy and not draw a picture...)

Anyways sorry about ramble and so hope you have a wonderful day!

- Skypie