A Proscriptive Relationship - One Shot

Its a bit cheesy but I felt as if I had to do it xD I hope you enjoy this one shot of one of my favourite stories of all time :) (edited

Chris and Holly

A Proscriptive Relationship

One Shot. :P

I love you' He whispered, as his warm breath tickled my ear. My eyes softened. My heart swelled. My stomach churned. All those months, all those months I had been waiting to hear those words and...Finally. I didn't know what to do; I didn't know what to think. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I digested those three words.

He loves me.

Mr Heywood gazed at me with eyes filled with love and passion. He looked intensely into my eyes, so deep into my soul and this time I didn't look away. I didn't blush. I did nothing but boldly gaze back into his alluring and hypnotising deep grey eyes. I tried to illustrate the overly strong love I felt for him through my own eyes, hoping they would speak for me when my mouth could not.I love you too' I whispered through my tears. I hugged him hard, and for once Mr Heywood said nothing and hugged me back. I tucked my head in between the croon of his neck and inhaled the musky scent. I lightly stroked my lips onto his soft skin and kissed him, whilst squeezing my eyes shut. He shuddered and hugged me tighter. 'From today and onwards, we're together as one, no more secrets no more trouble, just you and me Holly. Just you, and me.' Mr Haywood smiled the cute crooked smile that I loved. It was just so...Mr Heywoodish. I beamed at his words, and gained the courage to slip a quick peak at him, he winked. I flushed and looked away. His low and sexy chuckle reassured me that he saw. How could he see me go red in the dark?! Bringing me out of my thoughts, Mr Haywood grabbed my hand and walked me to the end of the carpark. I looked around confused to why he had brought me here, the woods ahead of us looked creepy as the shine of the moon reflected off the empty branches of the dark trees. I looked up to reach Mr Heywoods intense gaze, I bit my lip to the sudden change of mood. He smirked at me and wriggled his eyebrows. Urgh. I fought the urge to give an eye roll and instead raised my eyebrows and skimmed my eyes over my surroundings as a 'what are we doing here?' look. He smiled at me and walked closer to me, as he did, my heart completed a few somersaults. My palms became sweaty. My stomach flipped. He walked towards me, and suddenly the whole atmosphere turned into somewhat a movie! Mr Heywood seemed as if he was further away than he actually was, the moon looked larger, and a cool breeze whipped around his lovely silky hair and Mr Heywood - not at all breaking his gaze away from mine, smiled a dazzling smile and held my hand. I mentally shook myself and again, resisted another role of my eyes at my thoughts.

'Holly, look up.' Mr Heywood said abruptly. I turned my face all the way up and did as he said and heard him sigh - very loudly - and felt the soft touch of fingers on my chin, bringing my head back down to be level with his face. I inwardly gasped at the fact that I was so close to him, so close that if I were to lean my face a little bit forward I would...No. I felt my face heating up at the thought.'I didn't mean for you look all the way up.' He said. I frowned, what did he want me to do then?! 'Holly, you can be so stupid at times.' He murmered under his breath. I was about to protest when I felt these two cold fingers press against my lips. I glared at him as my lips got all smushed, probably looking like a right idiot. 'What I meant was for you to look up at the moon' My mouth formed an 'O' but I quickly shut it. Oh how I hate my stupidness.

We stood hand in had, in the middle of the car park like a lovely scene from a fairytale. I'm not like that, I used to hate the whole idea of 'fairytales', however now that I was experiencing the whole 'romantic' thing myself it didn't seem so bad. In fact, I understand it now. I have to admit to myself that Chris Heywood is the love of my life, whatever trouble that may come with. Not forgetting the silly romantic scenes. I smiled and squeezed Mr Heywood's hand, something I'd never imagined I'd do and waited for Jeremy and Mum to come back. Who'd have thought that all this would happen in such little time? We looked up at the large full moon that shone the dark sky and smiled some more. I was smiling so much I was sure that my mouth would start to ache. I held in a giggle and savoured the whole situation. I've been dreaming about this day for so long, so long that I had lost hope. But now I had no worries, Mr Heywood loved me and I loved him. Nothing could stop us from being together, nothing.

Mr Heywood grabbed my waist and slowly brought me closer to him, so close that I could feel the heat radiating off him and I was positioned to be face to face with him. Suprising me, Mr Heywood brought his face down and down and down, so that his mouth was centimetres away from mine. I glanced at his lips as my heat paced, we were going to do it! I squeezed my eyes shut and anicipated for one of my many dreams to come true.

My face, my legs, my arms, everything warmed up as Mr Haywood pressed his lips against mine, and we kissed. Tingles ran through my body as his soft lips pressed against mine and everything he had went into that kiss. I was in pure delight with my heart beating strong and my eyes filled with love and passion for my man - Mr Heywood. I enthusiastically kissed him back and looked up at mr heywood. He smirked under my lips and raised his eyebrows, he was impressed. I smirked and brought him closer to me, so that his body was pressed against mine. I didn't want to lose my identity so I came back to my senses and calmed down the kiss so that we were just kissing and making up for the time we had missed. I love him, my heart spoke.

The kiss was cut short when my phone suddenly started to ring. I quickly apologised as I opened my clutch bag and searched for my phone. I found my phone and checked the caller ID.

Shawn.

Just when I thought nothing could go wrong, I sighed as my eyes filled with tears.