Ohayou Fyrus!

"It's recommended to play 'DDLC! OST - Ohayou Sayori!' (Y/N)."

(EDIT: I changed Fyrus into an Octoling. I forgot he finished Octo Expansion, and he's now Vio! <3)

------------------------------------

"Heeyy!!" 

You're heading your way to Inkblot Art Academy, when someone calls you from behind. You turn around and see a female octoling, gasping. He wears pilot goggles, long-sleeved White Layered LS shirt, light brown leggings, and navy blue slip-ons to end his outfit. He runs towards you, waving his hand at you.

You recognize his outfit immediately, covering your mouth in shock. Other inklings and octolings are already eyeing on the octoling. They all recognize the Splatuber as well!

It's Fyrus, one of the most caring Splatubers in Inkopolis Square! Could it be that he recognizes you from your interactions on his videos and streams?

"You're (Y/N), aren't you?" He expresses a wide, toothy grin.

"Y-yes! That's me...!" You try to contain yourself from your excitement.

"So nice to meet you!! Your comments on my videos and streams are very wholesome! Thank you for that!" Fyrus suddenly has a halo over his head. Fyrus is a caring inkling, almost like an angel.

"Y-you're welcome!! Nice to meet you, too!" Your voice's shaking a bit from all the excitement you're holding in together. You both shake hands, and you two decide to walk to school together.

"Yeah, I come here, too," Fyrus reassures, "This academy is a performing arts academy. It has good clubs! It's the right school to become a Splatuber, and it's the right school to meet your best of friends..." The pure octoling smiles at the thought.

You nod, replying, "Yeah. You and the other Splatubers are really good people. You guys always keep the community together."

"Thanks, (Y/N). You wanna be a Splatuber, too, right?" Fyrus chuckle a bit as he see you widening your eyes. Does Fyrus still remember that one conversation you two have during a stream?

"O-oh... yeah! I can't believe you remember that, Fyrus..." You make eye contact with Fyrus with ease.

"Of course I do! You're one of the first people that started supporting my channel! I can't thank you enough!"

You feel yourself heating up; you look away and play with your hands. "I'm glad you did, Fyrus... A-anyways," you look back at him with a soft smile, "ready to start a new school year?"

"Heck yeah!" The octoling throws his fist up in the air.

First day of school is surprisingly normal, and it's over before you know it. Students rush out of class to either their homes or clubs. You pack your things as you think to yourself.

"I should really join a club this year... Do something at least..." 

Right when you step out of the classroom, Fyrus bumps into you! Well, almost.

"Woah! (Y/N)! Almost hit you there, sorry about that," Fyrus adjusts his pilot goggles.

"That's ok, Fyrus. Where are you going?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"To my club!" Fyrus' eyes light up, "Actually, I was thinking of looking for you!"

"Really? Oh wow, I was thinking of joining one, too! So I can do something for once this year," You nervously laugh.

"Yes!! And it's the right club for you!! I'll lead you the way!" Fyrus is basically hopping in place with pure excitement. What a goofball. He grabs your hand and takes to his new, awaiting club.

------------------------------------

"Hope you're enjoying the beginning so far, (Y/N). A new chapter will be uploaded soon, hopefully. You'll meet me and my fantastic club members. Exciting, right?"

(Please follow @HoodieGirl6 on Twitter!! :D She made an AU recently and it's about to go on the 20th of August! I'm not sure how long this series will go, so please stay patient! ^.^ Also, sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed :P)