Ohayou Splatuber Club!

"Ah, you're coming soon? Great! We'll see you then, (Y/N)."

(I'm planning for each chapter to reference a soundtrack from DDLC! Hopefully, you all will search for the original before reading your chapter! :D)

------------------------------------

"Wait a minute, Fyrus. Is this the club where you're the vice president?" You question the bright octoling as he nods. He haven't let go of your hand, and you hope he wouldn't anytime soon.

"Yep! After talking to my club members about you, they would like to meet you!" Fyrus replies happily.

"Oh..." You wonder what's the club about. Actually, you wonder who's part of this club. It's called the Splatuber Club, and for a very involved Splatuber, is it a fan club? You could already imagine a sea of fans in a classroom c at this point. Hopefully, you'll be able to talk to Fyrus in some way.

You try to push your worries away as you notice your surroundings. You two have entered an area of the academy you rarely visit: the back section for third-year classes and activities. Since you hardly do anything, it's almost a new experience being here.

Before you realize it, Fyrus pulls you into a classroom with full of energy.

"Guys! (Y/N) is here!" He cheers as he pulls up your hand in the air like a champion.

"E-Eh?" There are way less people here than you expect, but you immediately recognize their faces quickly after! Why does it also smells like pizza-?

An another octoling, his tentacles tied up, quickly runs towards you. You recognize his bright White Arrowbands glasses and his navy blue hoodie. He has the same leggings as Fyrus has with his Chocolate Dakroniks below. Your mouth gaps open.

It's the wonderful Jaymoji, the Splatuber that's partnered with Twitch! He seems delighted to see you. "Hey, (Y/N)! Welcome to the Splatuber Club! Nice to finally meet you!" 

Jaymoji recognizes you, too?!

"Mmm, yeah. Don't know them," A male voice is heard behind from Jay. Jay takes a step to the side to reveal two inklings approaching you. On your left, the female inkling's flashy outfit makes him a bit out of place. In fact, how did the academy approve his outfit? His long tentacles flow with his giant Studio Headphones, below are his black Neo Octoling Armor and his shiny, black heeled boots. 

It's the one and only SkulShurtugal! He's quite known for playing games with his close friends,  Although, recently, he has been open for collabs. Is there a chance for you to be in one of his videos?! The male inkling next to him, wearing his woven Straw Boater, eyes him a bit, but he holds up his hand in a waving manner towards you.

The proud parent of Boomy, the leader of the [WUT] clan, it's the woomy-tastic Splatuber, GGGabrielGaming! Of course, he has his classic outfit on, his Straw Boater, and his matching Pink Easy-Stripe shirt, along with his caramel Kid Clams! You suddenly start to wonder if wearing shorts with leggings are comfortable to wear. 

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" GG waves happily, ignoring Skul's comment.

"H-hey! I didn't mean to say that rude, Gab!" Skul glances at GG as GG giggles. Skul makes eye contact with you, apologizing, "Sorry."

"It's...! Ok!" You're not sure if what you're seeing is real or not. You hardly have time to think-.

"Ah, (Y/N)! What a nice surprise!" You gasp at the voice. You know it so well! Your head turns to the right as the urchin-inkling approaches you. His outfit is simple yet very well-known: his spiked up tentacles, his everyday fake contacts, his white Zink Layered LS, and his grey shorts ending with his fresh Black Dakroniks!