Chapter 5: Strange Things Go Bump in the Night

-Ciel's POV-

I was sitting in my chair in the dining hall when Sebastian and Ashley walked in I looked at her, she smiled and I nodded then just stared at my hands. "Good morning Ciel" Ashley said as Sebastian pushed her into the chair next to me. "Good morning Ashley" I said turning my head to face her, then back at looking at my hands. A little while later, there were footsteps coming into the dining hall, so I looked up to see who it is, and it turns out it's just Sebastian, he walked over to me first and put my food down, then he walked over to his daughter and put her food in front of her. Then, he stood up straight with his hands behind his back and then told us what we will be eating. "I have prepared Cones and some water" he said and Ashley nodded and I dug in like nobel should.

-Afterwards-

After I was done eating, I waited for Ashley to get done eating, and she got done a few minutes after I did. When we were both done, Sebastian came back in and took our plates and everything else we used to the kitchen and then washed them. I turned to Ashley and she just smiled at me, "I'll be in my study if you need me" I said and she nodded, so I headed out of the dining hall and went into my study.

-A few hours later-

I signed a paper and then put it on the pile of papers that I had already signed, and then there was a knock on the door, I looked up at the door and said "Come in" and the person came in, and when they came in all the way, I noticed it was Ashley. "Yes?" I asked and she just stood besides the chair in front of my desk and then shrugged his shoulders. "I thought you needed some company" she said and I smiled in my head, "Oh, okay" I said and then she asked me another question. "Can I see what your doing?" she asked and I said yes, then she came over to my side and looked at the papers I have been signing.

When I was done with signing one paper, I looked up at her and noticed that she looked beautiful, I sighed and tried not to think about her, but that failed. Ashley looked at me with a confused face, so she put one of her hands gently on my shoulder that is closer to her, "What's the matter?" she asked and I just stared at her for a few seconds, then I started leaning in. I looked at her and saw she was closing her eyes and she was also leaning in, then I closed my eyes and before I knew it, we were kissing. A few minutes later, we both pulled away and then we stared at each other for a minute or two until there was another knock at the door. We both pulled away farther and she sat down on the chair across from my desk, and I sat normally in my chair behind my desk, the knock came again, "Come in" I said and they opened the door and then I saw Sebastian come in, and he looked at Ashley then at me. I just looked at him and Ashley then stood up, "We'll talk about it later Ciel, bye" she said and I nodded, and after she left, Sebastian gave me a very cold look. "What?" I asked him and he kept on giving me that stare, "What did you do to my daughter? I told you..." he begun before I interrupted him, "I know you said that we can only be friends, nothing else can happen between us, I know" I said and then he gave me a confused look. I sighed and explained it all to him, "I called her in here to get a girls point of view for something I'm thinking of getting for Elizabeth for her birthday in a few days" I said and then he seemed to relax. I sighed again and he bowed to me, "I'm terribly sorry young master, I thought something happened between you to, not that" he said and stood up straight, I nodded and then told him to do some chores I had for him. When he left, Bard came in and then before he left, I told him to let Ashley know that I want to see her, but not to let Sebastian know, he nodded and a few minutes later, Ashley came back and smiled at me. "That was a close one, wasn't it?" she asked me, I nodded, "Sebastian's suspecting us, but I told him I called you in here for a girls point of view on something I'm getting for Elizabeth for her birthday in a few days" I said and she nodded.

-Ashley's POV-

"I told Sebastian that I called you in here so I could get a girls point of view on something that I'm getting for Elizabeth for her birthday in a few days" he said and I nodded, my dad would fall for it if he said that, but we'd have to make it look like I'm helping him with the gift. "But we'd have to make it look real" I said and he nodded, and I smiled, then walked over to him and he turned his chair to where his legs were in front of mine and then he got up pushing his chair a little bit away from him, then he put his arms around my waist and then I put my arms around his neck, but resting on his shoulder (No, I'm not choking him), and then we both leaned in for a kiss, and our lips brushed against each other, then we finally kissed.