I Hate You- Reagan

A/N: Guys I am so sorry for not uploading in like a week? We've been so busy and are about to get busier with school and stuff.  Thanks for being so supportive. We will try to upload at least TWICE A WEEK, but it will depend.

I finally got ready and made it to Coldstone on time. Well, a little bit late. Fine, I was 15 minutes late. It was so worth it, my hair looked amazing. Nick was at the table already, waiting. We ordered our ice cream and sat. He offered to pay. It was a little awkward. I still had no idea what he wanted with me. Or why he even asked me and not any other one of his chicks. Wait. Does he think of me as a chick? What if he wants to hook up with me? Oh, god. Noooooooo. Not this. I'm too young. Why am I even thinking of this? Say something. Anything! "So um, are you going with anyone to the social?" Why did I say that? ARGH. He probably thinks that I want to ask him. Even though it's like almost 2 months away! He starts to snicker. "What, you wanna ask me out?" he says. I wanna slap his face so badly. Ugh. Why did I agree to this? He is such a playboy. I feel myself turning such a dark shade of red, just like the strawberries in my ice cream. A rush of words comes out of my mouth at 50 miles per hour. "Shut up! Of course I don't want to go with you! I don't even know why I agreed to this! All my friends warned me about you, and that you're a playboy and a liar! And if you asked me here to try to hook up with me, FORGET IT!!!" I see his facial expressions slowly changing. At first, he laughs a little, then starts to look hurt. I hardly know what I'm saying, I'm so mad. "I HATE you, Nick." He really starts to look hurt. I wish I could take it back now, but I can't.