Chapter Two

Allison's POV

The week just kind of flew by and before I knew it, it was Friday night.

When I tried to get ahold of Madeline about getting together for the night, she told me that she and her boyfriend, Shawn, had plans to go to a costume party.

"You should come with us," Madeline suggested to me over the phone.

"Oh, I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"I would just be the third wheel. I don't wanna tag along and hinder your time together." The truth is, I really just didn't want to be around Shawn.

"Oh, stop! You'll be fine! Maybe you'll even find someone interesting!" She laughed.

I laughed. She wasn't going to give up until I said yes. "Ok, I'll go!"

"Perfect! Shawn and I will pick you up at seven."

"Ok, sounds good! See you later!" I exclaimed, hanging up and going over to my closet, opening the door.

"Now to figure out what to wear..." I said as I rifled through a few old Halloween costumes.

"Ah-ha! This is perfect!" I squealed, pulling one out.

Mason's POV

I can not believe I'm doing this.

I was at this costume party that my friend, Eddie, was throwing, but that's not the crazy part.

He dared me to wear a Fireman's costume that HE put together for me.

"I feel ridiculous," I told Eddie.

He laughed. "You look good, man! These girls are begging for you to acknowledge them," he said as he nudged me in the arm with his, playfully.

I took a swig of my beer. He wasn't wrong. Almost every girl in there was looking at me like I was their dinner. I could have probably walked up to any of those women, winked at them and they would have followed me to bed.

"I guess..." I replied.

Then, I saw her walk in. She was hot as fuck in that costume. I HAD to go say hi. My feet were already carrying me in her direction before I could come up with what I would say to her.

I could hear Eddie still talking to me, but I was focused. "Sorry, dude. I'll catch up with you later."

She was standing at the bar, ordering a drink from the bartender Eddie hired for the night. She was leaning over so I got a nice view of her ass and damn did I like what I saw.

"Here let me get that for you," I said.

I threw a few dollars on the bar as she picked up her drink and turned to face me. Her clothes were pretty see-through and didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination, but I was one to talk, considering what I was wearing.

"Thank you...?" she prompted, giving me the sexiest smile.

I could feel my pants tighten slightly. "Mason," I said holding my hand out for her to take.