Carlo.

'I know this is incredibly hard for you Noah' I looked at the women intensely in-front of me as she sat straight with her hair pinned back not a strand out of place, I could imagine she could be rather attractive if she wasn't so obnoxious. She looked at me a little to long until I caught her staring every time. To which she would smile at me sympathetically. I had decided that was the worse smile. A smile of sympathy, the look of I'm pretending to care about you because I've never been through something even remotely as tragic.

'Noah are you listening to me' she was a social worker that had been assigned to me only hours after the accident.

'No, no I'm not' she only huffed in disappointment looking over her notes

'I said, you're god parents have agreed to take you in. Mr and Mrs Karlson's, they have 2 children a boy and a girl named Jones and Jordan, twins you're age so you should get on very well.' I squinted my eyebrows at this because yes everyone that was in my age gap gets along what a bitch. 'The flight is tomorrow it shouldn't be to rough first class ofcorse. England really is a lovely-'

'England WHAT' my eyes widened with anger, England what the actual fuck. So after everything I've lost there taking away my home town.

'Well the agreement in the will was for you to go back there ,it was where you were born'

' I don't give a fuck if I was born there that was 17 years ago, I was a baby' I didn't even realise I was shouting until she had moved back in her seat away from as if she was scared, I rolled my eyes at this.

'Look Noah, these were you're parents best friends back in school , there you're god parents and that's who you go to live with... I'm sorry' I just looked at her, shook my head and looked to the little girl sat on the floor next to me and smiled, I suppose it's a new life, that is what she needed after seeing what she saw. My baby sister was way to innocent for this.

————

The next morning was rather gloomy, with a nice awkward atmosphere as I trailed my way downstairs to see the multiple professional siting in the living room waiting for me to make my way downstairs with the remainder of my things.

Kyla stretches out her little arms towards me, she hadn't left me alone since all of this and I hadn't left her side either, she's all I had left and she's the only person that seemed to make the broken heart not be so intimidating.

I had never been the best older brother, always refused to babysit, even as a baby I ignored her existence, but I did love her and through all of this I realise how much.

I smile at her as I pick her up dropping my bag to the floor.

—————

Life recently had been really difficult, and In all honesty the thought of going to a completely new place, with new people and new schools or things is terrifying, not like I would ever admit it. It was raining when I had got of the plane, that seemed to un faze everyone around me which I suppose I needed to get used to.

Kyla has been extremely quiet since we landed, I could tell she was scared by the way she gripped onto my sleeve.

I was tapping my foot against the cheap tiled floor as we waited for are bags. It wasn't long and with no problems I slowly made my way out to see people being reunited with their families.

Looking around while tensing my jaw not sure who I'd be met with. The social worker back at home told me there would be someone to collect us from the airport, but that was all the description she had given.

Quickly noticing my name written on a board along with kyla's to which I quickly made my way to it. The man I was greeted with only looked us up and down and asked for our passports for confirmations of our id. When he seemed please we were telling the truth he gave us a small smile and directed us towards the exit, taking our bags.

He was dressed in a suit, for whatever reason. Standing tall, taller than me and looked to be in his late 40's, this couldn't be the man we were staying with. I was told it was a family and he just seemed like was doing a job.

We walked quickly behind, towards a black car and was we were seated he finally turned around and spoke to us.

'My name is Carlo Millen I'm the Karlson's driver, Mr and Mrs Karlson wanted me to tell you that they would be here themselves but they would only just get home from work by the time we would get back' his accent was extremely old English, whether it was put on to seem more professional or not I didn't know.

However I did stay quiet after his introduction only replying with a small nod.

'Then ofcorse you will Jones and Jordan aswel, both very lovely in their' he paused seeming to pick his words carefully 'unique way'

'What do you mean' I obviously caught onto to his politeness about them that seemed to be rather fake.

He coughed awkwardly 'well Jordan you see she's a real darling, I'm sure she will be very welcoming'

'And Jones' I asked

'Jones is a character, spends a lot of time with his friends, rugby caption for his school, class president, lead in the school play' he added to his list of accomplishments. In all honesty just by the sounds of that he seems like a right dick. I had never been the type to be a friends with a star player, more one of the badboys that pissed the star players off

'But don't worry about that, he won't be horrible, he just will be very wrapped up in his own business' again he added a small smile.

I could already tell this was going to be hell!

So this is a new book, that I will try to update as much as possible. Please comment and show you're support and ofcorse share with you're friends.

I must add any homophobia and you will be blocked. NO EXCEPTIONS! But to all you supporters my love is welcome to all of you ❣️❣️