the special date ~12~

*****hey yall quick authors note, id just like to say that i love when you guys comment so please be sure to do so. someone asked me about E, was thinking maybe to put iin in when it gets to the wedding... maybe she will show up. but idk so let me know in the comments.******

//Savannahs p.o.v//

Apparently Colby had this date idea for today. Figured id wear the outfit Andrea got me but im not sure if its good for the boat. So instead i went with a simple white cover up and black bathing suit.

(what a large image lol bye)

We were going on a boat so i was pretty excited. "Hey babe, where did you get this boat?"i said walking into our shared bedroom. "Oh, just borrowing it from a friend"

"ohhh. okay."

//Colbys p.o.v//

When Savannah came in i was writing a letter that i was ganna give to her before proposing kinda. My plan was to write this love letter and put into a bottle and throw it over before she notices and then point it out to her. Hoping she will go after it, if she doesnt i will and have her read it. And when she does, if this goes well she wont notice me backing up behind her when shes almost done reading it. Then, when she turns around im ganna be on one knee. this is what im writing. 'Hey beautiful. How strange it that you found this in a bottle. Silly right. Well i just wanted to tell you how much i love you. I wanted to thank you for sticking by my side for the last 3 years. Ive hurt you in the past but im really hoping this will make up for it. Thank you so much for walking into my life with such welcoming arms after all the things ive done to you, and then coming back after hurting you yet again. You have treated me like a king and i cant wait to treat you like the queen you are. Without you i would still be cheating on people and playing stupid games. (next story idea oop) When you love someone you open up your heart. you gave me something to loose. But your also helping me protect it. You became my weekness. As i became your strength. i love you so much. I wont hurt you anymore. I hope this proves it. Turn around.'

And when she does ill be on one knee with the ring in hand. And now were leaving for the boat so i hope this goes well.

We were having a great day. It was almost becoming sunset so i thought now would be a good time. "Baby, im ganna go to the bathroom" I said walking over away as she nodded her head. I sat and watched her after she turned around just looking at the sky. I admired her beauty while she did this. But it was time. I was scared and nervous though. "Hey babe. I think i see a bottle with a note inside. we should go get it." she giggled before going to receive the bottle. 'Yes' i said to mysef. I helped her back on the boat. She then opened the bottle and started to read the letter. I wasnt expecting her to cry but she did. "I wont hurt you any-anymoe. I ho-o-ope this-s p-pro-ves i-t." she said stuttering from the tears. i backed up "Turn around" we said in union. when she turned around her eyes where filled with tears pooling up flowing so softly down her cheeks.

//Savannahs p.o.v//

"Turn around." colby and I said in union. I was confused so i did. When i turned i saw him down on one knee. My face was already red and puffy from crying. But there i was still tearing up while Colby was on one knee. "Did you right that..So i would find it." i said with tears flowing down my smooth skin. "Maybe" he said smirking. "Now please give me the honor of calling you my wife?"

"Of course i will Colby" i said as i went to hug him from him starting to stand. I hugged him for what felt like forever. Once the day was over we headed back home. I put on a geen cropped tank and gray sweats. we cuddled on the coach and watched, for some reason, Camp rock 2. Till we both past out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAA holy shit guys whats going on.....?!!?!?!?!?! Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. please leave comments. I love reading, and responding to them.

BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE SISHTERS!!!!