-🅕🅘🅡🅔-

My whole Highschool Life was boring as hell and today I would attend a party since long ago, by sneaking out with my so beloved friend, Ashley. Hoping for an experience worth to tell even my grandchildren.

I always carved for an amazing party experience, besides the drunk suckers that just get busted after thew drinks so they start to get too touchy and it all ends up with a headache and not even a night that deserves to get remembered.

After I picked my outfit, which took ages, Ashley got her car and for good five minutes, I tried to get her to stop at Subway for a sandwich but she just blared that we already were late and all the cute boys would be snatched till we would arrive. I got her point, but still ...

With my tummy still screaming for something to eat we finally arrived at the location of the fiesta and uh mama! 

It looked very cool from the outside, like an old open parking lot, with a fancy old blue couch and abstract portraits behind it. Many were already here jamming to the music that drummed loud from the closed door.

After I stepped out of the car, only then that I noticed the pretty high fence next to me. On it, there was written Youth, with a piece of white clothing. A glass door and windows gave me a glimpse of, a pool?

This place already seemed nice, but that would just to be further investigated because I didn't saw any hot boys yet. 

Ashley just took my hand and dragged me to the door where I could spot a sign which said "𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢", guess there should be the 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 party.

We entered the big hall and the smell of alcohol and sweat hit us like a brick. It was dark and the complete opposite of the bright shining sun outside, just some red beaming lights flashing here and there, people dancing around and, you know, living their best time.

As we walked further into the hot mess, the air got more and more stuffy and my eyes met a pretty bored out boy. Ashley got to a stop and now we were right in front of some nice looking guys. 

"Oh, what did you bring with you Ashley, is this (Y/N)?"

He got to me and just squished me tight in his muscular arms, he was her cousin Leon and also a good friend of mine, he is a cop.

"Yeah, you know I thought it would be a good idea to bring her along since you didn't meet for a long time."

Then she got closer to him and whispered louder than necessary:"... and because of your hot friend", she just winked at me and eyed the guy from before, boring holes in his phone.

So that is where she just walked off with her cousin and the other friend, leaving me alone, standing there like a lost idiot.

Carefully I tried to glance at the black-haired visibly stressed boy, who didn't even care that his friends left him just like that. His hair was puffy and styled to the left, a thin jacket enclosed his defined body and, how on earth could a simply ripped black jeans look so good on him?!

 His hair was puffy and styled to the left, a thin jacket enclosed his defined body and, how on earth could a simply ripped black jeans look so good on him?!