Making Things Right

Miles POV:

Tonight is the Semi-Formal. Maya was wearing a pink dress that came down her knees and black high heels. I wore my black tuxedo and classy black shoes. As we arrived at the school's gym, see we're already dancing.

"Well, we're having fun." I told to her.

"Until you started dancing a little fast." Maya smiles as she step on my feet.

"Can you please stop stepping on my feet?" I asked.

"But, your the clumsy one." Maya laughed.

"I'm just so distracted by kissing you now." I says.

Maya cupped my cheek and added,"Let's do it."

We kissed passionately on the lips until we stop when our friends came.

"Hey Zoe and Tristan." Maya greeted.

"You two are on a date?" I questioned.

"Yeah. A friend date." Tristan answer.

"Well, me and Miles are going to do something special." Maya says.

"Oh, do tell." Tristan begged.

"Sorry, but can't do." I smiled.

"I get it. It's sexier when it's a secret." Zoe teased.

"Anyways, let's continue to dance." I interrupt as the two left and we started dancing.

For the rest of the night, we talked, kiss, and dance.

Maya POV:

At my house, me and Miles was at my bedroom as he was laying now on my bed and I was laying on top of him (same scene from 'No Surprises'. Different location.)

"So, what do you want to do?" I question.

"This." Miles says as he unzip my dress an new I'm just only in my bra and panties.

"Let's do it." I started to moaned. I took off his tux as he was only in his underwear. We crash into each others lips and he kiss down my body.

"Mi-les. B-ba-y." I moaned as we continue to do our thing. That was the best night of my life.