Chapter 11: Fire

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story, it means a lot to me.
Anywho. Just wanted to give you a photo reference of her haircut.
Hope you enjoy!

I close my bedroom door, turning around and sliding down to the ground. As the tears run down my face I wrap my arms around my legs and rest my head on my knee's.

How can my so called best friend do that to me? I've done nothing but be there for her but she betrays me like that?

I'm so tired of people doing this to me...I can't take it anymore. I need to change, I can't let anyone hurt me anymore. I can't do this.

Abruptly, I stand up and make my way to my vanity table, reaching in the small cubby beside it, pulling out a pair of scissors.

Taking one last look at my sandy brown hair, I start cutting it. At first I'm careful, Slowly making my way around, Pieces of hair falling.

After adding a few adjustment's I'm finally finished, I admire my new haircut in the mirror, finding myself very pleased with it.

I left a lot of length on my right side and cut the left side shorter creating a asymmetrical look, I fluff the left side to give a messy look that runs across my face but not covering my eyes.

After cleaning up the mess I made, I make my way to the closest makeup and hair store, picking out a new hair color and a lot of new make up with whatever i saved up.

I need this, I need to look edgy and not so innocent, maybe then people will think twice about bullying me.

What about my clothes? Ugh. I'll have to figure something out, I have to.

__________________

The next morning comes quickly but not soon enough, I had a long talk with my mum, who surprisingly enough approves of my hair cut and helped me dye it.

Stepping out of the shower, I quickly dry my hair excited to see how it looks. I've already cleaned out my closet, keeping my most edgy, and honestly, revealing clothing and throwing out the rest, consequences be damned. They're gonna call me a slut? I'll dress like one. If they're gonna call me names, I'm gonna get a rise out of them.

Gotta fight fire with fire until someone gets burned and it won't be me.

As soon as my hair is dry I wipe the steam off of the mirror the vibrant color immediately stand out, The striking intensity of the bright violet compliments my light skin, making me look pale but not in a sickly way, In a sexy model way, Making my green eyes more noticeable.

I run my hand over my face, finally liking the way I look, even thinking I'm attractive. Yes, I'm fucking hot. Now to get ready for school.

I grab the outfit I have laying on my bed, carefully picking up the delicate fabric. After I put it on, I look into the mirror, A slow smile spreading across my face.

The top is a black long sleeved sheer top that I'm wearing over top of a very noticeable black bra, A push up one at that, and for bottoms I'm wearing a royal blue high waisted mini skirt with black fishnet stockings and mid-calf high heeled boots.

After applying a thick layer of black eyeliner, I add some fake lashes and apply a smokey black and grey eyeshadow and purple lipstick to match my hair.

Looking into the mirror, I can't remember the last time I felt so sexy and confident.

I'm gonna drop some jaws today but I mostly just want Jackson to notice, and want me. This isn't for him though, It's purely for me.....and to piss people off. But mostly me.

I know my mum will not approve of this outfit.

I remember the day I brought it home, she almost had a heart attack, She was so disappointed in me.I love my mum so much but she needs to understand that I'm my own person and I can make my own choices.

I can't be her baby forever. God I hope I don't upset her, I couldn't bare it if she started to hate me, She's the one person I can count on, I can't lose her too.

Am I going too far? Should I just stop and change? Wouldn't they win then? Damn it.

I don't know what to do.....I can't even talk to Tia about it. She...I can't, nope. Gotta face the music before I cry, I can't ruin my makeup, I have to look stunning if I'm gonna do this. I have to be perfect.

I make sure I'm super late so I can walk into the cafeteria and have all eyes on me, Good strategy, eh?

As soon as I open the doors everyone falls quiet, every single eye on me. Swaying my hips sexily as I walk, I slowly make my way to a empty table, and sit down, a huge smile on my face.

I notice Jackson staring, mouth open and I wink and blow him a kiss at him before pulling out my phone, acting like it's more important then everyone around me.

I hear a few whispers around me, causing me to smile.

"She's so hot, who is she?" A brunette guy asks

"No idea, but I want to know" A blonde replies.

"Oh my god how did she get her make-up to look that good?" A Red headed girl whispers to her friend.

"And I love her hair" The friend whispers excitedly.

Guys and girls are drooling over me, I did good.

Triumphantly, I get up and slowly strut out of the cafeteria without a single word.

I walk to a nearby bench and sit down, Pulling up the burn book site to see all good things, Take that Tia.

"Dawn is so pretty? Did you see her leave like she owned the place?"

"How about how everyone like drooled over her!"

"I wish I was as confident and pretty as her."

Feeling confident, I start writing my own post.

"This is what happens when you play with fire Tia, You get burned. Have a nice life xoxo, Sincerely, Dawn. Your not-so best friend."