Chapter 8

Freddy threw Foxy against the concrete wall.

"You filthy, traitor!" He yelled, bringing his fist down.

Foxy dodged his blow and fell against the other wall, panting. "I'm no traitor. I was never on your side."

"Shut up, fox." Bonnie smirked. "As if anyone wants to hear anything from a child killer!"

Freddy whirled around to face Foxy. His bulky figure made it hard to move as fast as him.

"How could you doom more people to this fate Jeremy?" Foxy asked, his voice cold.

"My name is Freddy!" He shouted.

"You remember what happened to us!" Foxy shot back. "We're trapped here. In this wasteland!"

Chica and Bonnie stood, shocked, stunned into silence.

"We're not those little kids anymore."

"Yes we are. Our lives were taken away. For what? Cheap entertainment." Foxy spat.

Loosing his temper, Freddy slammed his fist against Foxy's lower jaw, sending him sprawling to the floor.

"How dare you say that. This is all we've got. So you better learn to like it."

"You can't keep me locked away." Foxy propped himself up on his metal arms.

"They should have thrown you away." Freddy snarled, beginning to stalk away.

Snapping out of their trance, Bonnie and chica stormed away with him, giving Foxy one last dirty look.

The lights went out in pirates cove.

He was alone again.