Chapter 10

"Mike!" Justin jogged to catch up with him after the shift was over.

"Oh, hey Justin. How's the job treat in' you?"

"Fine." He said quickly. "I wanted to ask you about those murders way back when."

Mike paused. "What murders?"

Justin sighed in frustration. "Those kids in the restaurant. Don't play dumb."

"That happened many years ago." Mike said flatly. "There is no reason to bring it up now." He sped up and stalked away, leaving Justin behind.

"What the hell..." Justin muttered, leaving the pizza place. He decided he'd go to the library and read up on it.

"Anything I can help you with?" The old librarian asked.

"Actually, yes. Do you have any news articles on the Freddy Fazbear murders?" Justin asked.

Shocked that she'd actually been taken up on her offer, she shuffled from behind her desk over to an old stack of yellowing newspapers. Dust was collecting on them. They looked like they hadn't been touched in years.

"Right here." She handed the article to him and shuffled back to her desk quietly.

Justin sat in a nearby chair and got comfortable. Despite being exhausted, he wanted to find out what actually happened.

He scanned the article, all the things Foxy had told him were there.

But there was a piece of information Foxy had left out.

He sprinted back to the pizza parlor.