🍋

Cyrus POV:

C:"FUCK OFF DAVE! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"I screamed at my foster dad while storming out the house.

D:"Cyrus! Its just school! Come back please!" Dave said in a soft begging tone.

I saw my foster my shaking her head in disapproval.

C:"I will be back in a few hours, i need to get away from you!" I said while glaring at them both, i slam the door behind me. I hated how they were so nice and tried to 'understand' him. The other foster parents i had, weren't the nicest. So them being nice is a change for me. I hate change..

I stick my ear phones in my ears and listen to some music. I didn't know what i was listening to, but it was better than silence. I walk to the park, a few blocks away. To see a little boy and what seemed to be his mom. His mom was at the end of the slide he was about to go down. She was smiling and saying that she was going to catch him, i ignore there presence and sat on the swing. Not facing them. Its hard to look at happy family's, as i never had one. I was hoping that one day, i would get adopted . That was never going to happen. I have learned not to get comfy here, as my new foster parents would probably get rid him as quick as he got there. He already hates Dave, but Cindy was nice and caring. She was paitent with me when we first met last week, it took me awhile to talk to her. I was just to nervous, i was used to being told to shut up.

I was so deep in thought, that i barley noticed some ones hand on my shoulder.I jumped making the person behind me laugh a little.

?:"Hi... Sorry for scaring you.."

C:"Its alright" i humph as i say this.

?:"Im Buffy! I havent seen you around before, so i decided to come talk to you"

C:"Yeah.. Im Cyrus.."

B:"Want to be friends Cyrus?"

No.. i dont..

C:"Uhh sure.."

FUCK CYRUS!
I hadnt made eye contact with her, let alone look at her. But i could feel her stares, burning into my back.

She sits on the swing by me.

B:"What school do you go to?"

C:"Jefferson Middle School..."

B:"Same!"

Dont get to close to her Cyrus, you cant trust her...

C:"Oh alright..."

I think shes caught on to my rudeness as shes staring at me confused.

B:"You would be good friends with Tj" she says under her breath obviously thinking i didnt here.

C:"Whos Tj?" I aks in a slightly annoyed tone

B:"Uhhh.. No one"

I was guessing Tj was some weird kid or some thing. Because she thought we would be good friends. And shes been looking at me like im weird.

C:"I got to go home now"

B:"Can i have your number?"she says as we stand up.

C:"Fuck no" with that i walk of putting my ear phones back in.

Buffys POV:
I was just walking down the street to see a boy looking real lonely. I walk up to him, while he's sitting on the swing. He has black ripped jeans, and a jumper with a type of band. Im guessing a emo-rock band, that i didnt recognise. Talking to him was alright, he was a little inaudible, but all together plain rude, he didnt bother to look at me at all, and when i asked for his number he just said 'Fuck no' then walked away without saying bye!

I then left the park, to go to Andis house. I knocked on the door and there was Andi, smiling brightly. I wasnt used to the positive vibe, after being near that 'weird' kid.

I  walk into her house and she starts telling me about her day, sounding super happy.

A:"How was your day?"

B:"I met this boy Cyrus, he was a bit weird.." I said

A:"Spill"

I started to picture the boy, to explain to her what he looked like. And i explained his personality to her, and how rude he was.

A:"Sounds like an extrovert, you said he goes to our school?"

B:"Yea"

A:"Lets be friends with him! We can find out more about him, and help him threw school!"

Some thing tells ne Cyrus wont like that one bit. I still agreed.

That night, we stayed up talking about Cyrus and our plan to make him our friend. And then fell asleep.