MORE HANA FACTS

ONE, The other Red Velvet members gave Hana the nickname 'Animal Whisperer', as animals seem to love her and seem to be comfortable around her.

TWO, She wrote a big part of the lyrics for Red Velvet's song 'One Of These Nights (7월 7일)'.

THREE, When she speaks English she has an Australia accent, which gets heavier when she gets excited or annoyed/mad about something.

FOUR, Sometimes her Busan accent suddenly comes out, mostly when she gets excited or annoyed/mad.

FIVE, She appeared in Red Velvet's 'Happiness' MV together with fellow member Yeri, and some other SM Rookies.

SIX, She is the unofficially adopted daughter of Irene.

SEVEN, She likes getting babied by the other members, mostly by Irene.

EIGHT, She is the "innocent" member.

NINE, She wants to learn how to play guitar.

TEN, She always holds up her pinky when she drinks.

ELEVEN, She loves macarons.

TWELVE, She met iKON's Chanwoo through online gaming, and they game together from time to time.

THIRTEEN, She has watched every 'Show Me The Money' season (multiple times).

FOURTEEN, She is a big fan of Amy Winehouse, Lizzo, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

FIFTEEN, She likes going to the forest and the beach for a walk to clear her head.

SIXTEEN, She featured on Seungri's 'LOVE IS YOU' (2018), GROOVYROOM's 'This Night' (2018), MINO's 'Um' (2019) and EUN JIWON's 'I'M ON FIRE' (2019).

SEVENTEEN, If she wasn't an idol, she would be a professional violin player or a professional volleyball player.

EIGHTEEN, Her dream is to play violin with an orchestra.
Update! Hana was featured as a violin player in SM Classics for Red Velvet's title tracks. July 17, 2020, 'RED FLAVOR', July 1, 2022, 'FEEL MY RYTHM', and 29 March, 2024, 'PSYCHO'.

NINETEEN, Hana won 'Best Youth Actress' on December 31, 2020, for her role as Bae Ro-Na in the drama 'Penthouse'.

TWENTY, On January 6, 2021, it got confirmed Hana is dating someone, and they have been since 2019.

A/N

Some more facts about our girl Hana

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request

Stay amazing!

- Tirza