A Schoolmate

DEKU POV

"Who's there!" I say. But there's no answer to it. Daku looks at me confused. "Daddy. Are we supposed to have a visitor today?" No. No we shouldn't. "No. But stay here while I answer the door." As I get up to go the the door I have a pain in my neck. But I don't know why. I open the door but to my surprise its Todoroki-Kun from highschool. "Hello Midoriya." He says "Oh! Hello Todoroki-Kun! Why are you here?" As I say that he looks behind me and sees Daku. He then looks pissed. Like he was going to say something but it got tarnished..."Oh..thougt I'd stop by. And have you found your mate? I suppose you have. Seeing as you have a child." He says with a cold tone "Hah...no I had him in highschool. But I dont know who did it..or who my mate is.." He looks upset as if he lost someone. I dismiss it though. "You wanna come in?" I ask him. He gladly accepts the offer and sits next to Daku. "What's your name?" He says to Daku. "U-um I'm Daku." "That's a cute name. I'm Todoroki. Your fathers highschool friend. But you can call me Todo." he says with a partial smile. He would be a great adult friend for Daku. I smile unknowing. "How've you been Todoroki-Kun?" I ask him. "Great!" He says back at me in a cheerful way. "I just came here to stop by and say hi. And you know. All that stuff." he says. "Oh alright! Well this was a short visit. I guess I'll see you later?" I say to him "Mhm." as his reply. He gets up, leaves and says his goodbyes. And I walk to my room as soon does Daku to his. I go to sleep and Daku does his assignments.