Brother?!

DEKU POV

This guy is really annoying...Why did he kidnap me? And..he's been watching me?? So creepy...although he left, I'm sure he's still watching me. I walk around the room I'm in and I start looking at stuff. A picture of me and the guy? Do I know this person? Huh..that was me when I was younger. They don't really look like me, they have red hair.. and their eye color is different. It's a hazel color. They look familiar. "Ah. So you found the picture. Do you recognize me yet? Zuku..?" What the hell? Only my brother would call me tha-.... It's him. "What the hell? What are you doing Izuya??" A long pause.."Again. I'm trying to help you." He rolls his eyes. "So you kidnap me?! What the hell Izuya!!" He walks toward me and grabs my shoulders. "Dabi is a bad person. Get away from him. He'll do something bad to you. I just know it." What the fuck...he's not like that. "No he's not Izuya. You idiot. Now let me go and let me leave." He looks mad. "Fine. Don't come to me when he discards you to the side." He lets me go and I leave. "Now..where's Dabi?" As I say that I see Dabi "Dabi!" I yell out to him. And I start running towards him. I eventually get to him and I jump onto him. "Woah!" He says. He then he looks at me. "DEKU!" He yells happily. And he hugs me tightly. And he's...crying. "I've been looking for you all over." I smile and we head home. Since it is summer time it's really hot.. so I take off my shirt and I then take off my pants and I swap it out for some shorts. "Ah..much better." I turn around to see Dabi. Wait..Dabi! "W-When did you get there??" He's blushing but then he frowns. "Where were you?.." he says in a low voice..crap.."I just wanted to walk around town..and well..explore." He doesn't believe me in the slightest.."Alright...my brother took me.." "He WHAT!" And there he goes... "He was telling me to get away from you...and you would leave me.." I start crying..

DABI POV

Shoot..He's crying "I-I'm sorry Deku.. I
I didn't mean to yell at you.." he hugs me..Damn it..I didn't mean you to make him cry.."I would never leave you...ever..I promise you." He looks up at me, hugging me tighter. "B-But what if a pretty girl comes up to you...o-or a cuter person than me..I'm not that special.." what?.. no one is cuter than Deku. "Hey, no one's cuter than you. Plus. I have Daku and one that will come along..I wouldn't leave you.." he smiles. But he is still sad, hugging me tightly as if I really am going to leave. "Alright. Let's get in the shower. He gets up and grabs two towels and as he bends down to grab them I just happen to look at his ass. Plump..agh stop it. He's been through a rough day. I walk towards him right when he stands back up and I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom. "Put me down!! He laughs. And I put him back down. I kiss his cheek and we get into the shower (AFTER THE SHOWER)
Deku crawls into bed and curls up right next to me. Next thing I know he's at my dick and he's giving me a blow job. And damn does it feel good.. "ngh~" did I just moan...fuck. It just feels so fucking good. I take the covers off of me and he looks at me very sweetly. I really want to do him.."Ack~" I cum all over his face. And the some that got in his mouth, he swallowed it. "Goodnight Dabi.." He goes into the bathroom and washes his face, crawls right back into bed and goes to sleep wrapped around my waist.