05

The sun was starting to set and Jeongguk was in the car with Hyonu, as he was getting dropped off. Jeonggguk was anxious to get home, he couldn't help but to feel slightly worried and unsafe as Taehyung was not with him.

He couldn't get Taehyung off his mind, how he had saved him, how Jimin said that Taehyung talked about him, it gave him a fuzzy, warm feeling.

It was at that moment when Jeongguk had come to realize that he didn't even thank Taehyung for helping him out.

Now he felt terribly guilty.

Taehyung had gone out of his way to find him, take him to the hospital, give him his phone number and even was wanting to know the truth about what was going on.

And this is how he repaid him?

Jeongguk decided that he would treat Taehyung, Jimin and his other friends to lunch tomorrow, it was the least he could do after a hectic day.

It's like Hyonu was able to see right past Jeongguk, therefore he asked him, "You thinking about Taehyung?"

Jeongguk's thoughts for repaying Taehyung disappeared, he watched Hyonu's every move.

"So what if I am? He cares more about me than you ever did and more than you ever will."

Those words triggered Hyonu's emotions. He pulled the car off to the side of the road and put the car in park.

He turned to face Jeongguk who was shocked about how they had suddenly come to a stop.

"Look at me Jeongguk."

Jeongguk obeyed and spun to his side to make eye contact with Hyonu who seemed calm on the outside but was really bubbling with anger on the inside.

"Listen here, I care about you more than you'd ever know and I mean it when I say that.."

Hyonu unbuckled his seatbelt, making Jeongguk feel extremely uncomfortable as he leaned closer and closer to the point where their lips were only centimetres apart.

"You have no idea how much I love you..."

Jeongguk's eyes widened at those words 'Love you.' He was too busy thinking about what Hyonu has said to even notice the fact that he was now closer than before.

"L-Love me..?.. That's ridiculous."

"Ridiculous or fate?"

Jeongguk scoffed. "Fate? I'd rather be single my whole life than to date you."

Hyonu growled as he grabbed onto Jeongguk's thigh, making him let out a small yelp, whining at the skin contact. All he wanted to do was run, he couldn't stand this.

"Stop fighting back against me.. Stop playing so hard to get.. Have lunch with me tomorrow.. Better yet.. Be my boyfriend.."

Hyonu grinned evilly as he pushed himself up against Jeongguk who was forcefully being shoved against the window as their lips clashed together quite viciously.

Hyonu managed to slip his hand up Jeongguk's shirt, feeling every inch of his bare chest and back. Tears began to flow down Jeongguk's cheeks. He felt pain, he felt discomfort.

He
Wanted
Out.

Jeongguk stuck out his hands and used his strength to push back Hyonu who was even stronger at the moment and shimmied his way back onto the boy as he attacked Jeongguk's neck, leaving baby kisses and a hickey below his collarbone.

It was then when Jeongguk realized that the only way to get out of this....
Was to play along.

So, he did just that.

"I don't know how I didn't see it before.. But I love you too.."

Hyonu easily fell for Jeongguk's fake lines which made Jeongguk choke on his own words. He couldn't believe he was saying this but he really had no choice, and he didn't think Hyonu could be so gullible as well. He thought it would've had to taken him a while before Hyonu actually believed him.

Hyonu Smiled as he traced his kisses back up to Jeongguk who wasn't going farther than the sweet talk. The thought of him kissing Hyonu back made him sick to his stomach.

Jeongguk suddenly happened to pull to the side and pointed behind Hyonu.

"Hyonu... The cops.."

Hyonu spun around only to see nothing but grass, trees, the whole works of Mother Nature.

When he looked back to continue his session with Jeongguk, he was gone.

He had realized that he had been tricked and he wasn't too happy about it.

Jeongguk had bolted from the car and started running towards the woods, attempting to find a path he use to take to get back home. He ran through the woods with his bag on his back and his phone in his hand, his other free hand wiping his mouth.

He felt utterly disgusted and exhausted.

He luckily found the path that led to home but that didn't stop him from running. He didn't feel safe until he actually stood on his own property.

After another 10 minutes of running, Jeongguk finally reached home. He couldn't be more relieved.

Jeongguk dashed to the front door, unlocking it, stepping inside, locking it once more from the inside before jogging upstairs to his bedroom.

He didn't care how loud he slammed the door shut since nobody was home. He let out all his anxiety and stress as he used his powerful arm force and shut the door as the sound echoed through the empty house.

Jeongguk laid down on his bed, his head buried in the blankets and pillows as he sobbed. It wasn't the fact that he was in pain, he was crying because of everything that had happened with Hyonu and he couldn't take anymore of it.

He continued to sniffle and think to himself of all the things that have happened, when suddenly, the sound of his phone buzzing interrupted his breakdown.

He was scared to look at his phone, thinking that it was Hyonu who was threatening him through text messages. But he took his chances and picked up the phone, only to be relieved by who it was.

Taehyung.

Sorry, I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger >:)