06

Taehyung?

He was wondering as to why Taehyung was messaging him, but it seemed as if he had his reasons.

Jeongguk Smiled at the amount of messages he received from Taehyung. He felt happy that Taehyung really did care about him, because he cared for Taehyung just as much.

He opened up the messages and studied them with glee. He typed "Hi Taehyung. Thanks for today, I made it home safe." But then.. He deleted it.

He didn't know why, but he pressed down on the power button and as quick as he read the messages, his phone was off within seconds.

He sat on the edge of the bed, staring out the window with a heavy heart.

"I'm sorry Taehyung.. I'm so so sorry.."

From Taehyung's perspective

"Why isn't he answering me Jimin? Why? Why? Why? Why?" Panicked Taehyung. He was using the home phone to talk to Jimin while he continuously texted Jeongguk.

No matter how hard he tried, the boy wouldn't answer. He didn't know if he was mostly sad or mostly annoyed, considering the fact that he was left on 'Read.'

"I don't know," replies Jimin, "maybe he's busy."

Taehyung knew that deep down in his heart, Jeongguk had seen the messages, but he didn't know how to reply or maybe he didn't want to reply.

"This is useless, he's never going to answer me."

"Have you called him?"

"No, I know he won't pick up the phone."

"Maybe you should just leave him be."

Taehyung frowned, he didn't like that idea. "No."

Jimin sounded surprised, he was a little taken back by how aggressive and serious Taehyung sounded over the phone.

"Don't blow your cool TaeTae. All I'm saying is that he seems to be really shy so maybe he doesn't know how to reply or can't for some reason."

"Wow, look who's the expert. Mr. Park, what is your diagnosis for this relationship?"

Jimin stuck out his tongue, even though that Taehyung wouldn't see, he did it anyways.

"Cut it out Mr.Stubborn. Your not listening carefully. Just stop irritating the poor boy and leave him be. He's had a bad day, I don't know how he'd be feeling about getting spammed with messages."

"But Jiminie.. I care about him.."

"I know you do Taehyung but right now, I think you ought to leave him be. He probably just needs a good night sleep and tomorrow, he'll be back to himself and you guys will grow closer over time."

"Fine.."

"Okay, well, I'm glad you understand but I need to go now."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he had been waiting in the dorm room for several hours.

"Where are you exactly? You said you went out to do groceries but groceries shouldn't take this long."

"Sorry Tae, I got sidetracked."

"With?"

"A friend.."

Taehyung gasped, as he took on his role as an actor and began to act.

"How dare you! I've been replaced! All this time, you've been faking it! How could you! Why? What did I ever do to you? We are Vmin no more!"

Jimin panicked the slightest bit, being forgetful of how much acting Taehyung does on his own time and as pranks.

"Come on now Taehyung.. T-That's not true! Jimin loves you very very much! And nobody has called us that since elementary."

"No!"

"Okay then, your not gonna get my teddy bear to sleep with."

"But it's my teddy bear.."

"Well, teddy bear doesn't like you anymore."

Taehyung pouted and whined over the phone.

"I don't need anything to sleep with anyways! I'm all grown up!"

"Sure you are."

"Shut up." Whispered Taehyung, not wanting to insult his best friend. Jimin went to reply to his comment but Taehyung hung up the phone on him.

He shook his head in disappointment as he made his way to the window and glanced out, sighing heavily.

"What are you hiding from me Jeongguk..?.."

I know this was short, sorry :(