What's going on?

''Are you ok?''
I looked up and saw a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, just glaring at me. I guess it's normal. I just fell face first in her desk.
???:Soo, i guess you are fine.
Me: Yeah...I'm ok.
???:Now can you quit riding my desk?
Me:Aw umm yeahsure.
(Well...That was awkward)
TIME SKIP~
I got to know this girl. Her name is Yoca. After school, we went to a nearby café. Turns out she actually has the same interests as me. As i was heading home, i felt...weird. Like someone was following me. But, i tried to think nothing of it.
TIME SKIP AGAIN~
I woke up on the floor. This never happened to me before, so i just got up and went downstairs, took a shower, brushed my teeth, had breakfast, packed my things, and said goodbye to mom.
as i reached the school, i saw Skye, alone. Again. I went to say hi. We talk for a bit and head to class. The first period was Math. I was ok at math, so i didn't have to worry about anything.
Next was Gym. As you probably figured out, i'm not so much of a sports guy, so i begged my mom to talk me out of gym class. I was alone in the corridor so i was getting pretty bored.
After a few minutes of being alone, i heard something drop and shatter from around the corner. I went to check but there was nothing. I went back to watching Jimin's live, and loved every moment of it. It finished right before gym finished. The rest of the day went smoothly and i almost forgot about that weird incident. Anyway. I wanted to go and talk to Skye.
As i reached the front gate i saw her talking to...Yoca? Are they friends? Well, the more people, the better. I went over and said hi. They both look happy to see me, even tough we only know each other for so little time. We talked for some time, then i headed home.

End of Chapter
*sips out of sprite* OK so that took a while to write. Well i will try to make the next chapter even longer than this one. That's all i have to say

Love
~Vlad