New school, Old me.

Here i am. After a whole summer of having fun. And in ''having fun'' i mean staying inside and watching anime, listening to k-pop, eating, more eating and not so many sports.
Oh, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jaiden, i am 16yo and today i am gonna see my new school for the first time.
TIME SKIP~
I arrive, and the first thing i see is that the school is huuugge. I enter and i am overwhelmed by tons of students, that look almost the same. But there was this girl. This girl....She was beautiful. She didn't look like the others and she sat alone on the floor with her backpack next to her. At first i wanted to stare from the distance, but i didn't want to look like a creep from my first day. I gathered some courage and without even knowing it, i was walking tour wards her direction. It was like she saw me coming, even though i was facing her back.
???:Hey, what's your name?
Me:Umm, hi. i said while blushing.
???:I'm Skye. And you are?
Me:I am Jaiden.
Skye:Ok, Jaiden. See you around!
Me:Hah, Ok byee!
TIME SKIP AGAIN~
I entered my class and sat somewhere in the back of the class. The teacher comes in and presents himself.
''Good morning class, i'm Mr.Smith, your new math teacher.
We all sat in silence as he explained the rules.
As he finished we we're free to go to the next period.
I quickly rushed out of my desk but as i was sprinting, i tripped and fell on someone's desk.
???:Hey, are you ok?!