spanked in class

jenna's class was full of boys. she wasn't that preppy, and she always got in trouble. today, mr. jackson was punishing her, since she was being naughty. jenna walked in to class and sighed. "ms cornish please come up to the front of the class." said mr jackson. jenna sighed and walked up next to the teacher. 

"strip" jenna took of her top and skirt to reveal a red lacy bra and thong. "take off your bra please." "ugh" jenna took off her bra to reveal some perky boobs. mr jackson bent her over his desk and cuffed her. he projected a camera behind her butt so students could see the screen on the monitor. 

mr jackson pulled down her thongs and took out a stick. WHACK he spanked her. jenna yelled, but secretly liked the punishments from sexy mister jackson. WHACK again. her butt jiggled with each whip, and the boys in the class were cumming. 

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK.

jenna's spankings were done, but there was still much to go. 

mr jackson pulled out a large plastic butt plug that was pink. it had rough sides and looked like it would hurt. he shoved it in an jenna moaned. he stuffed it in harder and harder and people were chanting "fuck her up" jenna was embarassed, and didn't want to be punished more by her abusive stepdad when she got home.

mr jackson took out the plug and it was time for the wedgie. he stood her up and fondled her boobs, enjoying dominating her. 

he grabbed sharp nipple clips and put them on her nipples and he attached them to strings which he hooked on the ceiling. jenna moaned. he then pulled her thong up from behind and attached that to the ceiling. 

this lasted for the rest of class, and students were encouraged to taunt her. for the rest of the day her classmates would grab her butt in the halls and give her wedgies. jenna was just scared for when she got home.