Humiliation in a Cafe

My name is Brianna and I am a slave. My master Tristan always forces me to do humiliating things. Tristan and I are porn stars with huge audiences. I was saved by Tristan actually I was on the streets before. 

Today he forced me to go out and humiliate myself. We live in a ghetto area so I would always be catcalled. Today I was wearing a short pink skirt with no underwear and a white crop top tube. He dragged me there and I didn't want to go because I was quiet tired the day before.

He dragged me to a bar where a lot of hot guys were. We walked in and I saw Naomi, a girl dominatrix that I hated. But if i disobeyed I would be spanked and given an enema in front of everyone so I didn't want that. 

I walked in and Tristan laid me down to a table and ripped off my clothes. Lots of, cute guys were watching all with their dicks out. They looked very pleased.

"oh my god"

"im cumming so hard"

Tristan gave me lacy black thongs to wear and a clear blue shawl. I changed in front of them and then thy put a leash on me, Then naomi took out a whip, paddle, dildo, butt plug, electrodes, nipple clamps, paint, and a big cake,, Then they bent me over and I started submission

I was bent over a table where two guys my age. 18 were sitting. they were drinking and smiling. Tristan took out the whip and started to whip my ass Naomi with her tits out was saying"yeah make the dirty sluts ass red. f her up"

People were crowding around to get a good look. I moaned "oh oh oh". Then some more men cae in they looked irish (we're in russia) and they were smiling. "lick their feet whore" said tristan and I crawled over to them. 

Then a hot guy with blonde hair stood up. I neeled and began to suck his dick, accidentally i bit it. He screamed and I knew what this meant. Wedgie. Naomi hung me up by my thong. After that was done I was made to suck Naomi's pussy. I sucked it and she moaned. 

Then I was bent over a table and two guys heald me down. A guy asked "may i?" and he began to finger my pussy hard. VERY HARD. he stuck his big fingers in and I moaned again and again. He then  took out his dick and fucked me hard in the pussy. 

After that wa the end. I was tied up and People putt nipple clamps on me and they vibed my dick. It was so humilating. and tomorrow I have to do more.