Chapter 1: Why are things different ?

Shouto Todoroki, currently 19, living with my father and my mother is currently sick. My siblings are  working overseas.

There's nothing really special about me. Just because people say, I that I have unimaginable power, doesn't mean it's easy to taim. They normally underestimate the unbearable strength that comes along with it. Just because you have powers doesn't mean it's a lucky destiny.

I always hesitate before using my quirk. It's the worst. I hate it. Ever since my father told me to use my powers more than necessary, I've never been able to live a peaceful life. I could've lived normally, where there didn't have to be in grunts or sore muscles every morning.

My father has been abusing my powers for so long I wish that I was just quirkless, imagine the possibilities of a life where I didn't have to be in pain at all.. a life where I could be normal...

School has started. Third term actually. I never really feel anything since everyday has always been the same routine. I'm normally not too social, but everybody knows who I am. It kind of creeps me out.

Besides that, I focus very well in class. Since nothing else happens in my life, studying is the only thing that occurs. I can't tell much, about my life overall, not yet anyways.

The only thing that has been the most entertaining for me, besides studying, is looking out the window from my desk.

Looking at the garden right beside our school. I find it very nice... the flowers out there look so pretty, yet so flawless. I want to go there someday, but it's a two person area... apparently you can stay there for as long as you want, alone with someone you desire to be with.. I don't have that yet.

I don't love anyone.. and I doubt I will. I even have a hard time loving myself and what I'm born to be. So how could I be capable of loving another?

Taking my seat. The teacher came in the room. At least I think it was a teacher. Long hair, baggy eyes... I already know what kind of personality I'm going to deal with today. Just looking at my surroundings I could already tell that I've lost my energy. Keeping an emotionless face on the outside, feeling a sense of loss on the inside.

I don't like school. Never did. It's not like I could fix that. Everything about it is... odd. The people, the loud noises, the repetitive classes. It's pointless going to school if they're giving things I already know about.

I sighed, nearly grunting.

Mr.Aizawa eventually started talking. Words were coming out of his mouth like a robot. Everyone understood them, but they were boring. It's not like I had a choice to stop listening.

BANG

A student comes in. Kicking the door with his leg, hands in his pockets, and an unhappy expression shown by his teeth. People call him..

Bakugou?

"Wh-... What are YOU doing here?" Bakugou threatens to question to a student not far from me.

Not like I wanted to care, but the student seemed very timid and fragile. What's a kid like him have to do with a bully like that?

"Kacchan.. I didn't expect-" the student then gets interrupted and yelled

"WHAT'S A QUIRKLESS GUY LIKE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?"

Quirkless? Isn't that.. rare? Wow.. How come I've never seen anyone like him. The entire class started to chatter.

I now observe carefully.

A boy with very curly hair. Full of freckles and.. very pink ears.. Is he that scared? I get it, Bakugou's mad, but missing out on class? Especially the first day? Why can't they just do this later?