Prologue

(Quick heads up Undertale and aus is involved with if you do not know or dislike that series please leave now)

No ones person pov

At the Xiao long/ rose house Taiyang Xiao long and summer rose are outside with there two kids this afternoon

(Slight Time skip because you already know who they are just know yang is 2 and ruby is the same age as you)

(Slight Time skip because you already know who they are just know yang is 2 and  ruby is the same age as you)

In another universe

In a house on the surface there are two skeletons a goat and human living in one house the two skeletons names are sans and papyrus, the goat is Asriel (storyshift for your info), and chara (Same au as asriel). Sans and chara are married to each and they have a kid his name is Y/n dreemurr he is 9 months old. The 5 are in there living room talking while keeping an eye on Y/n who's currently crawling around when suddenly a portal opened behind him.

Papyrus: UH BROTHER WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM

Sans looks over to where his brother was looking and saw the portal behind his son which was slowly pulling him in.

Sans/chara: "Y/N!"they run to Y/n to grab him but was to late to stop the portal from taking him.

Both the skeleton were devastated chara was on her knees crying that they lost there child then sans had an idea.

Sans: let try calling ink maybe he got sucked into another au.

Chara nodded but was still crying

Sans: papy can you get me the phone please.

Papyrus: YES BROTHER

While papyrus grabs the phone sans and asriel are trying to calm down chara

Asriel: it's ok sister we will find him

Papyrus comes back with the phone sans calls ink while paps and azzy calm chara down

Ink:hello?

Sans: hey ink it's classic listen. Our son just got sucked into a portal we want to know if he's in any of the aus

Ink: alright let me take a quick look in any of the aus

Ink muted the phone and quickly scanned the all aus for a name under Y/n but couldn't find anything in any au.

Ink now sad that he couldn't help his friends unmutes  the phone

Ink: classic you still there?

Sans: yeah did you find him

There was silence on the other end

Ink: no...... I'm sorry but he's not in any au he was sent to a completely different universe.

Upon hearing this sans drops the phone and his eye lights go out.

Papyrus: BROTHER WHATS WRONG. Said with concern

Sans: he's gone he's not in any au ink says he went to another universe all together.

Once hearing this chara starts crying more sans kneels down to her hugs and starts crying to and try's to comfort her

Sans: it's ok we'll find him.

Asriel and papyrus join in the hug.

Back with in remant

summers pov

I was watching yang play with tai while I held ruby when suddenly a portal opened

Me: uhhhh TAI

Tai:yeah summ-. Then he sees the portal. They both then see a baby crawl out of the portal then the portal closes.

Tai runs over to the baby yang following and picks him up.

Tai:where did he come from?

Tai then looks at the baby who looked around and didn't see his family and starts to sob.

Tai holds him close and say: shhhh it's ok I gotcha.

The baby calms down and he walks over to summer

Me: is he ok?

Tai: yeah but I think he was pulled through the portal away from his family.

I felt sad for the child: can you take ruby please I wish to hold him for a minute.

Tai nods and they swap baby's

Me:hello there little one what is your name.

The baby just looks at her

Me: must not be able to speak just yet. Then

???: Y/n...

Me: spoke to soon I suppose must be the name they gave him. Tai would you be ok with adopting him?

Tai thinks for a moment: sure

I'm so happy I then look at yang who's still behind tai wondering what's going on.

Me: yang come say hi to your new baby brother.

Yang walks over and looks at Y/n and her hand on my are arm

Yang: hi little brother. Then he grabs one of yangs fingers.

Me: ahhh he likes you already.

Tai: let's bring them inside so they can sleep.

I nod and we bring the two in and put them in the same crib. And Y/n goes to sleep in a minute or two.

I hope this is a happy family.I thought

TBC

Authors note: hey it's largestbobcat here first thing to know is I am not at all that great at making books so please leave some ideas in the comments (no lemons you pervs)second if you want to ask me something in the comments just put largest or just msg me and finally uploads are not guaranteed daily but will try anyways that's all see you all next time.

Largestbobcat out

858 words