3rd evening

Jungkook had feared that last night's encounter was a one-time incident or that the heat combined with his fantasy had taken a toll on him, but when he had been proven better by his colleagues overly smiley confession at breakfast, he had started to hope that he would grow accustomed to the now even touchier, more couple-like behavior of his friends fast. But judged by how things went right now, he would never get used to it. Whenever Tae and Jimin started to make out within eyesight of him, his jeans became uncomfortably tight, and whenever he decided that it would be better for him to leave, his mind began to make up ridiculously salacious scenarios.

He even went as far as to think about a winter sleeping bag, so that he could sleep on the roof of their camper all year long. Because what would those two say if they found out that he had been fantasizing about them for as long as he had known them? Fantasizing about how Taehyung would defile pure little angel Jimin, how he would corrupt him with pleasure and take him apart to get those damn arousing moans to slip over these lustrous lips; lips that he had imagined around Taehyung's dick more often than a day had hours. Fuck...

He was hard again. Hard from just thinking about Jimin giving their boss a blowjob in one of the breakdance seats that now rested quietly, almost exhausted, under the nocturnal sky of the city. Just from imagining how deep Taehyung's voice would become when he felt those plump lips around his shaft. Or would he whimper like last night, melt into wobbly limbs under Jimin's treatment?

So many options, so much to fantasize about in the boring hours of selling tickets and watching the machine going in circles. It was maddening.

Exhausted from several semi-boners and suppressed fantasies that had boiled his brain harder than the relentless sun, he grabbed the cash register and made his way to the camper. He did not care where Jimin and Taehyung were, he just wanted his futon, to climb onto the roof, and to sleep off this madness.

Unfortunately, the roof was occupied by his two torturers. So, as quietly as possible, he climbed the ladder down again and slipped back into the camper to head for his second most beloved resting place, the small space over the driver's cabin with the little window for starwatching when it was too cold outside. It was the only window on the whole car that Jungkook made an effort for to keep clean. It was his window to the universe, his bullseye to freedom.

However, his little window was open like all the others to get the sticky warm air out of the vehicle, so he could hear what was happening on the roof very clearly. But contrary to his expectation it was not the sound of kissing nor of something less innocent but Taehyung's voice asking a very simple yet complicated question.

"Why me, Jimin? Why do you want me when you could have someone with so much... more?" the crimson asked softly, and Jungkook could imagine the big unsure look Jimin was receiving right now. Taehyung might appear like he could tear you into half when he was angry, but he was a sensitive soul that you would sometimes be overwhelmed with when he confronted you with his vulnerability.

Jimin hummed, seemingly in thought about what to say, and when he finally answered, Jungkook's mind was nodding vigorously because that was exactly how he felt. "When... when I'm with you, I feel like being at home," the small man said shyly, "I always wanted a life that made me feel free. I wanted adventure, I wanted to see more of the world than an office and a twenty-inch screen, getting fat and lazy in an ergonomic chair.

"But after some time, I was... well, exhausted and almost gave up my travelling life because I wouldn't stop feeling restless no matter where I went and how quick I changed places. And that was when I found you and Kookie." Something rustled; maybe Jimin was wiggling closer to Tae. "And I finally had the feeling to have a safe place. A home. And I felt so embraced by your love and care that I wanted to scream my happiness into the world." Jimin's voice broke and Jungkook's heart clenched in sympathy. "I loved you to bits from afar, and it became so so hard to keep it inside."

Another ruffle, and Jungkook was sure there was a ball of limbs on the roof, cuddling each other to death. That was just how those two worked. They worked things out by cuddling.

"I love you, too," Taehyung said, muffled by whatever piece of Jimin he had buried his face in.

Jungkook smiled happily and closed his eyes to give in to exhaustion. He had never felt more at ease with the world than after Jimin's words.

> 3rd night <

"Jungkook doesn't seem happy with me and Jimin. It looks like he's jealous?" Taehyung more asked than stated, swinging his legs from the rollercoaster frame. "I don't really know; he's not the one to talk about things like that... I'm not even sure if he's jealous or confused or something completely different." He twirled the lollipop in his mouth.

"Sometimes we're projecting our own fears or longings on others," Namjoon stated with a lifted eyebrow and put his own blue lolli back into his mouth before he let his gaze wander over the nocturnal funfair.

"So, I'm scared that Jungkook could be jealous?" Taehyung asked and released the sweet with a pop.

"Are you?"

The crimson chewed on his superficially red bottom lip. "The way he stares at us-"

"-has always been like that," Namjoon interrupted, popping his own lolli. "I thought you knew."

Taehyung's eyebrows shot up. "How does he look at us? Why does he always look away when I catch his eyes?" he asked his friend.

"That's something only Jungkook knows," Namjoon answered with a half-smile and they sunk back into silence, feet dangling from the rollercoaster framework.

>><<