3

"C'mon Mikey, it's 12 and you're already way past drunk." Ashton snatched my beer bottle out of my hand.

"Ashton leave me alone." I snatched the beer back.
"Michael-"
"I said leave me alone Ashton!" I got up and left. The bottle forgotten.

The sea of people engulfed me. I was drowning, making me lose sight of Ashton and the guys. Resurfacing, I exited the building and walked.

The night was dark and cold. It reminded me of how I felt the nights after Alexandria left. Those were the worst nights of my life. But I was the one who caused them. It was all my fault.

My heart ached. Why could I do that to a person as perfect as her?

Tears leaked out of my eyes. My breathing decreased as I sobbed. I sat on the pavement, the street lights looked as if they were stars.

The only thing on my mind was Alexandria. Of how perfect she was, how happy she was. Before I fucked with her the way I did.

"Michael." Alexandria spoke. Her voice was soft. Just like when we used to lie on the couch and cuddle.

I looked for her, but she wasn't there. I could've sworn it was her.

"Michael."

An illuminated shadow appeared across the street. I got up from the ground with all my power.
It was her.
I crossed the street.
I was sure of it.

"Michael." It really was her. She was smiling at me. Her eyes shone brighter than ever before. She looked even more beautiful than ever.

A loud horn broke our stare. Before I knew it, it was black. There was slight pain, but it was over quickly.

"Michael? Michael get up. Baby.." Alexandria's voice was above me. I opened my eyes. They were met with hers.

"C'mon Michael, we have to go." She tugged at my hand so I could get up.

"By the way, I like your wings." She smiled up at me.
"I like yours too." I smiled and kissed her.