:22:

September 13, 2019 (A couple days later)
4:00pm.....
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

It's been a couple days after the drive by at the trap house

It's been a couple days after the drive by at the trap house. I still don't know what the hell happened but Zay does. He thinks that I don't know that he knows what the fuck going on but I do, why? Because him, Kyden, and Malcom all act like I don't notice them whispering and shit, having little secret meetings in the back yard. They leave in the middle of the night with Briana and Danae leaving me in this big ass house by myself.

Briana and Danae don't be around as much, Danae been staying at Briana house a lot. She keeps telling me that it's because she's having problems with my brother but I know she's lying.

Zay been hanging out with me but not as much. He always cut our smoking sessions short talking about he going to meet up with Cameron and Gio. When I ask him can I go with him he be like it's just us niggas. He kept suggesting that I start back hanging out with Nicole and Paris and that through me all the way off.

Kyden been distant as fuck, he doesn't talk to me anymore, sneak in my room anymore and his door be locked whenever I try to sneak in his room. When I text him he always says he's busy and he'll visit me tonight but he never shows up.

Malcom and Monty ass just walk through the house and don't say shit to me like I'm not even there. They all just leave me in this big ass house alone and expect me to stay here all day every day.

So that's why I'm currently in my room packing my book bag and getting ready to leave. I texted Draco letting him know that I'll be staying with his ass for a while and he said okay as long as my brother don't buss a cap in his ass. I told him not to worry about my brother because currently I don't exist to him anymore.

Malcom never said anything to me about me and Kyden being together but at this point I'm not even sure if I wanna be with Kyden. Well I wanna be with him but I just hate that he's ignoring me. That shit hurts more than I expected it too.

I slid on my hoodie and grabbed my book bag off the bed. I packed as much clothes as I can in my book bag. I'm probably not even going to be staying with Draco for a while anyway.

I grabbed my phone and my charger and walked out my room. If they wanna act like I'm not here then I'm not gon be here. I got a text from Draco that he's outside as I walked down the stairs.

Perfect timing.

"Yo Lili where you going?" I heard Zay call after me as I walked pass the living room.

I ignored him and walked straight out the door. Draco was standing up leaned against his car and when he saw me he opened the passenger door for me.

"Girl what the fuck you doing?!" Zay yelled and I turned around. He was standing in the door way of the house with his phone in his hand.

"Y'all bitches act like y'all don't want me here then I'm not gonna be here. Your welcome and tell my bitch ass brother I said he just like our fucking daddy." I yelled and got into the car.