Friends with Benefits

Description: Just Billy and you have sex and than you admit that you love him by mistake

Warning: Smut, unprotected sex (Use protection always!), oral sex, bad writing (this is my first smut)

Billy Hargrove, Hawkins bad boy, everyone told you to stay away from hom even Nancy but you didn't listen, you wanted to see what's behind that attitude of his and to get to know him and you have. You two decided to have sex and not leting others know, in the eyes of others you two where just friends but friends who fucked and you broke one of the roles. You cached feelings when you saw his soft and kind side, he was always caring towards you so it wasn't that hard to start loving him.

You heard your window open, you got up from bed and you were met by beautiful blue eyes of Billy. You smiled up at him "Hi" he returned your smile with "Hello princess" you feelt that warm feeling in your scomach by nick name, it wasn't the first time that he give you one but each time it feelt like the first. He moved to lay on you bad, you carefuly watched his every move. "Come here" he told you while showing the place next to him on bed, you slowly walked towards bed and placed yourself next to him. You looked at his eyes and you saw that something is wrong "Is everything allright?" He placed a hand on your cheek "I don't want to talk about it, I just want to forget it" you smiled at him "Well then I know perfect way for you to forget it" He rised his eyebrows and returned smile "Really?" You put your hand on his cheek "Yeah" and with that you kissed him hard and passionate on the lips. He moaned softly in your lips while moving on top of you. He broke kiss to look at you he smiled before attacking your neck with kisses. He sucked on your sweet spot and loud moan left your lips, in that moment you felt his hand on your lips "Shh darling, you don't want your mother hearing what are we doing here, you don't want to explain to her tomorrow why you moaned my name" and with that his hadn left my lips and he pulled my shirt off and after that he unhooked my bra and in one quick motion he was next to my shirt. His lips and tongue explored my cheast, one of his hands started playing with my nipple while his lips kissed down my neck and colarbone. "Oh my god Billy please" he stoped to look at me "Please what princess? Hm?" He smiled "I just want you, please" I was so desprete for him "well okey than, just I have too many clothes, don't you think?" I noded, he smiled "Okey" and then he pulled his shirt and pants off. He got down and he started pulling my panties of, his eyes never leaving mine, the sight was so hot that I felt how I am getting even wetter by any second, moan left my lips when he pulled my panties off "Mm baby you are so beautiful" he rubbed my pussy from enterence to my clit spreading wettnes "Oh my God you are so wet and I haven't even started" he moved his face betwen my legs, he slowly licked my enterence before attacking my clit by sucking it and biting it, I tried my best not to moan, it was so hard because his lips and tongue did magic and he looked so hot eating me out while looking intensely in my eyes then he suddenly added two fingers inside of me and I left soft moan while closing my eyes, he started doing everything faster and I felt my orgasm builting "Oh my God Billy I am so close" I moaned after a few moments he moved his lips and fingers away from my pussy, frustrated moan left my lips "Why the hell you did it?" I asked a little annoyed "I want you to cum when I'm inside of you" he said while positioning himself at my enterence.

He pulled in slowly, inch by inch. He moved down to pleace a kiss at my lips before he started moving painfuly slow "Billy please go faster" I whispered in his ear "As you wish" and with that he started fucking me fast and deep. I cupped his face and moved him closer so I could kiss him and stop myself from moaning. After couple moments he pulled away "You are so tight baby" he groaned in my ear "Billy I'm close, please don't stop" he started moving harder and deeper. My orgasam sushed through me so hard and my legs started shaking, I kissed him to stop myself from yelling his name. He stoped moving, giving me time to collect myself "Okey you can move now" I told him and he started moving his hips again "You look so beautiful undernight me trying not to moan and pulling me into kiss while cuming so you wouldn't moan my name" we moaned. "I love you" I emediatly cursed myself for leting myself say that. He moved to kiss me, I fealt that his trust are getting slopper by any second and I known that he was close so I broke kiss and whispered in his ear "You feel so good inside of me Billy, you are so big, cum for me baby" he groaned, I started kissing his neck and when I got to his ear knowing that this is his sweet spot I started biting on it a little, he left moan and I felt his cum filling me. We stayed like that for couple more seconds before he pulled out and got up and started dressing up in his boxers. I moved to sit on the bed, he looked at me while trowing me his shirt. He light up his cigarette and moved to stand next the window.

"Did you mean it?" He slowly asked not looking at me but I still looked away from him and whispered a low 'yes' I felt him siting next to me. I didn't look at him, I couldn't because I know that he doesn't feel the same way "Look at me" and when I haven't he placed his hand on my cheek moving my face to look at him "I love you too, I wanted to say it sooner but I throught that you don't feel the same way" I looked at him in shock, he smiled "Don't be so shocked love" he moved to kiss me, the kiss was different he never kissed me in this way, kiss was loving amd slow but still passionate. When he pulled away I looked at his eyes and smiled "you really love me?"
"Is that so hard to believe?" He asked "No it's just, I am not like other girls that trow themselves at you" I looked down "You are right, you are not, you are better you see the real me and you love me for the real me, they just want to sleep with me" he kissed my lips againg "It's a bit chill, what do you say to get back in bed" I smiled while nooding my head.

Well I guess that I am not the only one who broke a rule.