Chapter 1

Y/n POV
"Stop! s-stop! I- can-'t——"

"Ahhh!!" my eyes ripped open. I was on my bed, drips of sweat on my forehead. Thank god that was just a dream, but reality is not much different.

Honestly, the likelihood of the dream happening in really life is high. I was being suffocated by someone, I couldn't really see their faces since my eyes were kept closed.

A turned to grab my phone from the bedside table. "damn... seriously! you had to wake me up an hours before I have to actually wake up! I can't sleep now, thanks to you." I whispered scream at myself. I got out of bed unwillingly. My body still ached since I didn't sleep much like every other day.

No one was awake at home, as usual when I get up to go to school, also known as hell. I brought my phone with me to the toilet, went on youtube, and clicked on one of the playlist they made for me. Brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, letting the music drain away some pain in my head.

I finally stepped out of the toilet after struggling to tie up my own hair, put on my earpiece, I was feeling BTS today, so I used on offline app, cos I'm poor as fuck! and played a random album my finger was hovering over. I opened the door, put on my shoes, and started my travel to hell.

Wondering why I still go to sch? I hate missing it, because if I do...

FLASHBACK
"HOW DARE YOU WASTE MY MONEY!"

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

"I SEND YOU THERE TO GET EDUCATED SO YOU CAN EARN SOME MONEY TO PAY ME BACK ALL YOUR LIFE EXPENSE!"

*WHACK* *WHACK*

"m- m...mum.. s-ss..sto..p-, It hurts!"

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

"SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO GET EDUCATED RIGHT! PAY ME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANCE! GO BEG MONEY FROM THE STREET! AND I WANT YOU BACK BY 10PM! IF YOU DON'T GET AT LEAST $50, IM GONNA USE THIS BELT ON YOU UNTIL IM SATISFIED!"

I got pushed out the front door, to weak to save myself. I laid down helpless at the front door, while the door was slammed shut in front of my eyes.

After awhile, I finally got the strength to move, it was around 6pm. Without thinking, I started to towards the streets. I forgot that I was a huge introvert, and the crowded streets really scare me, but I have to earn the money, so I don't get hit again. But honestly, deep down, I feel I'd rather get hit than earn that money.

I reached the city area, many working adults were heading home from work, and since it was Friday, the bars and clubs got packed early. People walking pass me for all direction. Oh no, my head hurts...

"Ewww... what filthy trash is this!"
"Oof- who would want this child."
"Where did you get those ugly bruises from dear?"
"What a disobedient child to do this to your mother!"
"You! You are a disgrace!"
"STOP YELLING AT ME!" I screamed with all my might.

I suddenly feel many pairs of eyes staring at me, I opened my eye and saw that no one was actually saying anything. I got scared, I ran away from that place, never turning back even for a glance. I looked for an alley way, people don't usually go there, so I'll be alone. As I was looking for that alleyway, they started to laugh at me. Not the people at the city streets, the voices in my head were laughing at me.

I coward in a corner of the alley. Squatting down covering my ears, as if it will do anything to keep the voices down, close my eyes shut as tightly as possible, shivering from the cold night and the cold night wind. I felt movement near me, and then probably a stray cat kicked on a glass bottle next to me. I opened my eyes slowly. Yes, i can silence them! Finally!

"Break that bottle, Come on!"
"Just a few lines so I can be satisfied for tdy"
"Go on, try your best to silence me"
"I'm anticipating the red strips on you"

I reached out weakly to grab the bottle,using all my might to smash it broken. The shards flew everywhere, some hitting me already leaving tiny cuts, then I saw the perfect piece lying on the floor. Sharp and thick, able to make big and deep cuts easily, just how they like it.

I grabbed the piece up and dragged it across my wrist. one after another...

"Yes~ your doing it right"
"Keep going~"
"Your in the zone, I won't bother you anymore"
"It's not me who wants it, you do, you weakling~"

At some point I stopped. My wrist covered with streaks of red, and the floor covered in puddles of red. I felt woozy, but propped myself up, and walked home. dried blood stains on my arm, I walked through the alleyway to get home so I have shelter.

I knocked on the door, barely even making out knocks, surprisingly the door swung opened. "So, where is my $50?" I mentally cursed at myself, for forgetting, I lower my head, and she knew I didn't get it.

At that moment, I got dragged into the house, and the whipping of the belt started raining down on me. I was too weak to move, and the whips hurt. I curled up into a ball and cried out in pain till I passed out.

The next morning, I woke up for school, having cuts and bruises everywhere. I decided not to miss school again, I wore a hoodie to cover up all the defects on me and continued to live.
FLASHBACK END

Author Notes: Hi ! Just trying to write a story. Please inform me if there are spell mistakes, etc. :) thank you for reading!