Chapter 1

I'm just tired. Tired of hiding behind this mask... Tired of being seen as an idiot... Tired of acting like a perfect dobe.

Couldn't I, for once, show them the true Naruto ?

<No.>

I wish you were nicer to me Kurama... We were once friends but when the accident happened, you became a big meanie foxy.

You were my only true friend...

- Naruto ? Did you get enough sleep ?

Ask Kakashi with a concern voice.

He was a little like the big brother I never had. The one I could trust and tell everything.

Even tho I knew I couldn't.

I located his eyes, looked at him straight inside and grinned as widely as I could.

- Sure thing Kaka-Sensei ! I dreamt about ramens and me being an hokage ! Datebayo (Believe it )!

<You sound stupid and mentally retarded. >

I know... But I have no choice, do I Kurama ? Haven't you told me to not let my mask down ? To keep it until my death ?

I'm just obeying your order...

- Dobe ! Can't you speak about anything else than Ramens ?!

Sakura screeched with her loud voice. She is really nice with everyone she like but with me, she only see me as a demon...

< Since you are my host, you became just like me : a monster >

- Gomen (Sorry ) Sakura-Chan !

I wished loving her wasn't part of my act. It would prove me that at least, I still had humans emotions other than Sadness and Despair.

I wished I was a human ...

- Anyway, we aren't here to talk ! Today, we are going to spare. Sakura and Sasuke then the looser will fight Naruto, okay ?

No one want to go against me. I'm too bad, to inexperienced. So obviously, the two of them will do everything to not loose.

After ten minutes, Sakura is finally overpowered as her chakra shows it.

So I will have to fight her. But I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt her !

<You are made to kill and hurt people my little Kit. >

Why do I hate it when you call me like that? It scares me when you use this voice.

I'm scared.

- Naruto !

Kakashi yelled and slowly, I came back on earth. The spare started and I've hurt Sakura.

I've... Hurt... Her...

<Like the demon you are. >

- I'm so sorry Sakura-Chan !

She wasn't hurt badly, just a twisted arm she could fix herself.

But I've still hurt her.

I'm a monster, just like Kurama said.

I'm the monster, he is the good one.

This is the truth.

<Good demon, you are finally thinking by yourself. >