ו•°1°••×

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

°°°°°°°∆

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

2 years later...

"Hurry! Put the cake in place!" RM shouted as he pushed his way to put the drinks on the table.

"We gotta make sure it's safe!" Hoseok said as he looked around.

"Get the fuck out of the way RM! I'm trying to put the damn cake!" I growled.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! You're lucky I'm taking a day off to help you!" RM growled back.

"Honestly, blowing balloons is too tough for me." Jungkook calmly complained.

"That's why you have a damn helium tank!" I growled at him.

I looked over at V who was playing with the stuff animals as he talked to himself.

"V, didn't I tell you to go help Jungkook decorate?! He could be here any second." I sighed.

"You did?..." V said with confusion.

I narrowed my stared on him and bit my lip. Calm down Yoongi, you got this.

"Yes. I did. Now help Jungkook because obviously, he doesn't know how to use a helium tank." I said.

"A helium tank?! I know how to use those!" V jumped up and ran over to Jungkook. I sighed and looked back at Hoseok who was watching outside as he helped set the table with RM and me.

I then looked back over at V and JK and saw what they were doing...

"Hey! Look! My voice is higher!" V smiled.

"Holy shit! So is mine!" Jungkook exclaimed.

They both chuckled and started to suck in the helium that as meant for the balloons. I ran over there and snatched the tank.

"What the hell are you 2 doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Swallowing helium." V said in a squeaking voice.

I sighed and shook my head. I snatched a balloon and started to fill the balloon up.

"Hey, that's our job." Jungkook said in a squeaky voice.

"Bro! Your voice is still high!" V laugh, returning to his normal voice.

"Well, obviously you don't know how to do it. Now go help RM and Hoseok with what they need. " I sternly said.