ו•°7°••×

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

I pulled him closer as I laid my chin on his broad shoulder. The scent of strawberries and vanilla lavished angelically through my body, making me warm and fuzzy.

He continued to hum sweetly as he began to slice the vegetables. I held his tiny waist as I closed my eyes.

He really is here...

I groaned in his ear as he let out a playful giggle. He scrunched his lips together as his cheeks puffed out like it was filled with food.

"Yah, Yoongi. Stop that. It's weird." He giggled as he placed the sliced carrots into the bowl beside him. The sweet voice rang in my ears, making me not want to let go...

"What's weird?" I softly said in his ear. His shoulders twitched a little. I could tell from his pink cheeks and big eyes.

"You talking like that and you groaning in my ear." Jin stated.

"I don't think it's weird if I hear you snore every night." I said.

"How am I suppose to control something when I'm asleep?" He questioned.

"Because you're like a dream to me."

"A dream? Why because of my dreamy and handsome face?" Jin questioned as he smiled. He tossed the second slices of carrots into the bowl.

"No, because since you're here, it's like a dream I haven't awoken from."

Please...

I promise I won't ever leave your side...

I would forever put you first before anyone...

I don't want to ever hurt you again...

So, please...

Jin...

Stay with me...