Chapter 5 i have dies

3rd person POV: The next day after school Andrea and John met behind the school. John imedeitly  punned her against the wall and started kissing her. She gave in and kissed him back, then he started moving down to her neck then collarbone and other places ya know. And that's when Andrea woke up from her intersecting dream and got ready for school.
Messages
Andrea: Morgan I have tea
Morgan: what is it?
Andrea: I had that dream
Morgan: what dream?
Andrea: the butterfly dream
Morgan: about who?
Andrea: that's boy what's his name?
Morgan: Jhon?
Andrea: yeah! That's him.
Morgan: that means you like him 😉😉
Andrea: oh god.
Morgan: have fun I have to go to class see you in band.
(End of conversation)
Andrea put her  phone away and headed to class. When she walked into class she saw the person she hated the most right now. Alex her exboyfriend and guess who sat behind her? Jhon.
Teacher: Mrs.mūller you may take a seat by mr.less
Andrea sat by Alex and tried to focus on class but her phone kept going off. She had enough so she checked her phone and guess who it was? Jhon.
Teacher: Mrs.mūller and mr.will if you want to be on your devices than I guess I'll have to see you in detention tomorrow.
Messages
Andrea: what the fuck your right behind me you could have just talked me?! Now I have detention bc of you!
Jhon: damn baby cool down yull be seeing me a lot more now.....