(6) Day two

Vidcon day 2
Third person

Nova and Luna woke up, showered and got ready and decided to start off their day with a nice breakfast before vidcon had begun.

The two decided to do each other's hair
Line braided novas hair. After Luna was done Nova decided to just put Luna's hair into a ponytail

The two girls were soon in a Uber and on their way to Anaheim for Vidcon. Both of them had loved how LA had looked and didnt want to leave the place any time soon.

Once they arrived to Vidcon the girls both payed and the uber and walked to Anthony who was waiting for them to arrive.

After the two hugged anthony, he took them to go find the others. After looking around for 10 minutes they finally found the group making tik toks together.

"YO GUYS THE GIRLS ARE BACKKKK" Anthony yelled, walking towards the group.

The group almost instantly ran towards the two to gave them hugs.

"It's nice to see you again and you look amazing" Jaden whispered in Lunas ear while hugging her

"Thanks and you too" Luna said, hugging him back.

Jaden and Luna hugged for a while longer but it ended as soon as Avani cleared her throat.

"Y'all done huggin yet?" Avani asked

"Yea" Jaden and Luna said at the same time

"Perfect now let's get going" Nova said

The whole day was filled with the group making tik toks, taking pictures and doing more things together and stuff that had to do with Vidcon of course.

Soon everyone exchanged numbers with the two, except for Jaden who already had Luna's number they hugged and then the girls got into the Uber and left to the hotel.

After they got to the hotel and into their hotel room.

"Today was such a great day" Nova said.

"It was" Luna said back.

"I dont want to leave this place" Nova said.

"I dont either, its sad how we live all the way in seattle" Luna said.

"Yea i totally want to move here tho" Nova told Luna.

"Same here" Luna said back

Nova didnt reply but stared out of the window with some guilt in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Luna asked walking to the window and stood beside her best friend

Nova stayed silent, not being able to tell her best friend that she is developing feelings for the guy Luna had liked ever since he popped up on her for you page on tik tok.

"Are you gonna tell me?" Luna said wanting to know what nova was thinking about

After a while of Luna waiting for an answer she sighed and walked to her bed.

"I-.... I think im starting to like Jaden" Nova said with a tear runnin down her face

Luna felt heartbroken the fact that her closet friend was starting to like the guy she liked for a while now.

"W-what" Luna stuttered, voice slightly cracking.

"I didn't want to tell you because i didn't want to hurt you" Nova told Luna

"How could you? You know i have liked him for while and you promised you wouldn't do anything like that to hurt me" Luna said with tears running down her face.

"Well it's not my fault I can't control who I like" Nova said

"Don't I already had enough" Luna said to Nova
I think imma head to bed now" Luna added after

Nova nodded also heading to bed.

Neither of them said goodnight to each other or exchanged i love you's but went straight to bed with tears running down their faces.

•♡

I had to put some drama in here lol