(8) Last Day

Last day of Vidcon
Third person

Today was the last day of Vidcon and they were sad to be leaving everyone although Luna did live with Nova and her parents back in Seattle.

The two girls woke up with tear stained cheeks from the event that happened between them last night.

Luna looked at Her phone to see messages from Jaden

Jaden🥴

Hey are you okay?
What was your insta post about

Hey, I'm fine and don't
worry it's nothing big

Are you sure? You
can tell me anything

I'll tell you later
I'm gonna go get ready
for Vidcon now ttyl

Okay :)

She turned off her phone and got out of bed

Before she entered the bathroom, Nova said "im sorry Luna, i really am. But i cant control my feelings"

Luna never said anything and entered the bathroom. She put on a black top with ripped jeans and some jewelry.

She then put on some makeup, brushed then straightened her hair and walked out of the bathroom to Nova laying on her bed while staring into space.

"Umm you can use the bathroom now" Luna said, kinda not wanting to speak to her

"Ok" Nova replied, already grabbing clothes from her suitcase.

After Nova was done in the bathroom the two called a uber and headed to anaheim for the last day of vidcon.

Once they have arrived Jaden hugged Luna and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then hugged Nova

They met up with the rest of the group and did the same stuff as yesterday

(Doing another time skip because I'm that lazy)

Vidcon was finally over and the two girls were heading back to their hotel after the long day to pack and leave for Seattle tomorrow.

The ride to the hotel was silent or was until Nova's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
Silence.
"Hey mom"
Silence.
"Wait you have to be kidding!!"
Silence.
"Omg thank you so much, love you"

Nova hung up the phone and then looked at Luna.

"I know you still may be mad at me but my mom jjst told me that i could stay here for a week!!" She said to Luna with pure excitement

"Oh.. good for you" Luna said sadly, thinking about if Nova will try to take Jaden for herself.

They have arrived at the hotel, the girls payed the driver and went up to their room.

After about 1 hour of doing nothing beside scrolling thru instagram and Tik Tok they have decided to go shopping.

By the time they finished shopping they had a bunch of bags and it was starting to get dark.

The girls walked to their hotel since it was not far from where they were. They got into the hotel and in their room.

They changed, took off their makeup and got ready for bed.

"Goodnight" Nova said

"Night" Luna replied as she turned off the lamp.

!!!

It's corona timeeeee
Jk jk
Hope you are guys are enjoying the new updates once again because now I am actually going to continue this story
Crazy I know