Part 1

I sigh and turn my attention to the man in front of me

I sigh and turn my attention to the man in front of me. His brightly colored hair sticks up from his head and looks a little bit messy. I hadn't realized that he had finished eating and is now watching me. I chew on my bottom lip nervously, her words echoing in my head. His expression is focused but impossible to read. I quickly duck my head and stand, grabbing his now empty plate. A hand closes around my wrist, nearly causing me to drop it.

His hand is hot against my skin, but not in an uncomfortable way. Once again, I find myself unable to meet his eyes. They instead meet his collarbones peaking out above his t-shirt. His leather jacket is slung over the back of my chair. Jeans hug his hips and thighs. I find myself blushing again without meaning to.

His fingers grip my chin, pulling my face up. His eyes are dark as he searches my eyes, searching for something. He's beautiful, I think to myself. His hand slides along my jaw to the back of my neck, pulling my lips to his. My initial shock fades quickly and then I'm melting into him. His hand rests against the small of my back, burning his warmth into my skin.

If feels like years before he pulls away, his breathing heavy. Then his lips are blazing against my cheek, down my jaw and against my neck. I'm completely enraptured by him, his hands leading me in a direction I never thought I'd venture. His breath warms my ear.

"If you want to stop. now's the time to say it," His voice has an authoritative note to it.

"No," My voice is small and hoarse, but sure.

"Hmmm?" He purrs, his nose skimming my cheek. My eyelids flutter, a sigh floating out of me.

"Don't stop," My voice feels more confident this time, my eyes flicking up to meet his. He grins and his lips are devouring mine once again. He pushes me backward, gently, until my back meets the wall. He lifts me up easily, his hips settle between mine, pinning me in place. Once again, his breath warms my ear.

"You're going to be my good, quiet girl aren't you?" Something about his voice has my toes curling. All I can do is nod dumbly, unable to speak," Good."

Then his hips are moving against mine in the most tantalizing way. His hands are warm against my sides as me removes my dress and then my bra, leaving me in my underwear. Almost instinctively, my arms try to come up to cover myself but the look on his face stops me. He leans down slowly, his mouth closing around my nipple.