CHAPTER 5

AFTER school, all of them went back to their apartment. As usual, everyone had their own business while Jin and Jisoo supervise in the kitchen.

"Hey Lis!" Taehyung entered Lisa's room and found her spacing out again while sitting on her study table.

"Yeah?" Lisa turned to him.

Taehyung noticed the unusual expression of Lisa so he got worried.

"Do you have a partner on the Fanfiction Screenwriting assignment?" Taehyung asked.

"No—"

"Be my partner." Jungkook barged in.

Lisa was slightly shocked but Taehyung clenched his fist, annoyed. He glared at the youngest but Jungkook ignored his hyung and smiled at Lisa.

"I asked her first." Taehyung spat.

Lisa felt the tension again as the two kept on glaring at each other and are ready to throw a punch.

"Yah! What's wrong with the two of you?" Lisa tried to ease the tension by chuckling those words.

But Taehyung and Jungkook seemed to not care at it and only cared for her answer.

"I-I guess I'll just go with Tae. He asked me first. Sorry, Kookie." Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and glared at Taehyung for the last time before exiting the room.

When the two are left, Taehyung's lips curved into a smile and sat beside Lisa, putting his notes on the table.

"So what do you want to write about?" Lisa asked him.

"Let's use Kpop artists!" Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

"Like... who?" Lisa furrowed her brows. Not really fan of Kpop.

"Blackpink and BTS? Do you know them?" He asked but Lisa just shook her head, not even familiar with the names.

"You don't? Do you live under a rock or something?" Taehyung's brows went higher than Lisa's grade at this point.

"Whatever Kim Taehyung. Let's just do this." Lisa grabbed Taehyung's notebook and started to write their homework.

•••

"Chaeyoung!" Jimin whined as he shook Chaeyoung's shoulder, begging her to buy a suit in the mall.

"Ugh. Can't you go shopping by yourself?" Rosé grunted, rolling her eyes at the human mochi.

"Nooo! Come with me, Chaeng! Pleajeu~" and Jimin did his signiture aegyeo. Everyone couldn't resist an aegyeo. Especially when it's Jimin.

[Aegyeo = acting cute and flirty.]

"F-Fine!"

MALL...

"Why do you need a suit anyways? I don't remember having an occasion." Rosé asked him as they hop on the escalator.

"My parents wants me home this weekend and you know how much they hate casual clothes." Says the heir of Park Airlines, Jimin.

Chaeyoung just nodded her head and entered a clothing shop called 'Alexander Mcqueen'.

"Chaeng! Look!" Jimin spat as he pointed a maroon velvet suit in a mannequin.