This is me. :)

While I was on my way to our school, I bumped with someone and there goes my things on the floor. Aigooooooo!

"Mianhe, mianhe!!!" I kept my head bowed down because of embarrassment.  Then when I was about to pick up my things, this annoying, cute guy.. (wait, did i just say CUTE?!!!) Had this twinkling eyes with gummy smiles who picked it all up fo me.

"Are you ok, kid?" And now I'm more annoyed. "Are you alright?", he asked again.

With my brows almost crossed, I shouted, "NEEEEEEEEH!!!!"

The guy scratched his head and smirked, "You don't need to shout you know, I can hear you. Aiyoooo.." and tapped my head twice.

Instead of answering back, I unconsciously looked at my watch and screamed. "Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

He asked, "Wae?, do you really have to shout?"

Without rseponding, I ran as fast as I could to my next class since I was running late (literally running, hehe). When I entered the room, my misfortunes weren't finished yet.

"PARK SANĐARAAAAAA!!!" That's our professor Yang. The most terror professor in the whole wide universe.

"Neh, sonsaengnim?" I humbly asked.

"You are late again! You are really testing my patience!" She scolded me.

"But prof, they said that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!" then I felt something hit my head.

That was the professor's eraser.